Oops?

Tashas P.O.V.

I woke up and Andy was still sleeping. I was going to ruin that :) I was going to Antique him! it's when you get baby powder, and whoever is still sleeping you put baby powder on their face. Ok I woke up Tiegan and CC and told them my plan, Tiegan was going  record it. I got the baby powder and I snook up to Andy and then I slowly pored the powder on him then all of a sudden I squeezed it really hard and it all came out and Andy didn't wake up still! So I just jumped on him and ran out laughing.

"Tasha Price! Get your ass in here now!" I heard Andy shout.

"I'm fine babe!" I shouted back still laughing. I heard Andy grunt. And I heard running sown the stairs.

"Shit!" I screamed, and I started running.

"Your not going to get away with this babe. My Gazelle legs will catch you!" Him saying that he picked me up and shoved a load of powder on my face!

"Andy put me down! Now I have to redo my make-up!" I screamed.

"You look fine with out make-up. And we aren't doing anything today. We are just relaxing." He said, whilst putting me down.

"Well why don't you get a cup of Shut The Fuck Up, because I need make-up on even if we aren't doing anything today."I said.

"Ok well, I am going to take a shower and take your make-up bag and your not going to wear any make-up today." Andy said.

"Bitch, I hate you."I said moaning like a child.

"No you don't you love me really." He said.

"True, anyway, hurry up and clean up we still have guests." I said, and slapping is ass.

"Oi cheeky" he said. He walked up the stairs and I went to the kitchen to find all of BVB there, when the fuck did they get here?

"When did you guys get here?" I asked.

"About 20 minutes ago, we heard everything to the slap on the ass, and him going up stairs. But we wouldn't of heard it if we weren't pressing our ears to the door." Ash said he was holding Jake's hand.

"Aww" I said.

"What?" Ash asked.

"Oh nothing and you guys shouldn't listen in to our convos they could be surprising something." I said.

"Ok then." Ash said.

"Anyone want a beer?" I asked Ash, Jake, Jinxx, and CC all nodded. I got them a beer.

"Do you want anything to drink Tiegan?" I asked Tiegan.

"Nah I'm fine." She said.

"Ok, do you wanna do something today? And can I use your make-up please?" I asked.

"Sure, and yeah, let's go shopping!" She said.

"Thanks, and I need more batman shit." I said.

"I heard Batman!" Andy shouted and fell over.

"Yeah, I'm going shopping for Batman shit. And make a note not to walk while putting Skinny jeans on. Ok." I said, and told Andy.

"Yeah, and it hurts like a bitch." Andy said I just laughed.

"Oh I'm going shopping with Tiegan and probably getting our matching tattoos today." I told Andy and Tiegan smiled. I git a text message cuzz my ringtone was Bewitched by BOTDF.

Unknown-Heya meet us at the mall in an hour xxx :)

Me-Umm who's this and where in the mall?? x