What fucking next?

Tashas P.O.V.
Ok well this turned out to be an eventful day, so much for a great birthday.
"Ok well I'm going home, I'm tired." I said.
"Umm ok, I'm coming with you though." Tiegan said, holding Jayys hand.
"Ok let's all go back to my place." I said.
"Ok" Everyone said. We were walking back cuzz no one brought there car. So after about 20 minutes of walking we got back home.
"Babe we are back, and Dahvie and Jayy are here! And don't ask about CC shit got real in the mall!!" I shouted. I walked into the kitchen and got a drink.
"Ok, I'm in the living room. Hurry Up, and get your fucking sexy ass in here please." Andy shouted. Great a lazy ass boyfriend, just what I want.

"Fine you lazy ass. Joking Love you really." I shouted, I heard Andy laughing, he has such a sexy laugh. I went into  the living room, I saw Andy sat on the  couch and watching Batman (what a fucking suprise, not!) I went to sit next to him when...

"SUPRISE!!" Everybody shouted. Tiegan, Jayy, Dahvie, BVB, Libby, Oli Sykes, Fall Out Boy, and Freya were all there. Great, they had to make a big deal out of my birthday. FUCK!!

"OH MY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" I shouted. I was apsolutley suprised.

"Happy Birthday Babe, I know you don't like people making a big deal out of your birthday, but hay, it's the first one with the BVB family and I wanted to treat, you and also tomorrow we are having a dinner just us in the first place we had a meal together on our own. In Nando's, I hope you don't mind baby. Your my love, and I will do anything to make you happy because it makes me happy. I love you and enjoy yourself." Andy said. I was getting hot, and feeling really dizzy.

"Babe I feel really dizzy, I'm going to faint." I said (because I worn people before I black out I don't even relise) and then all of a sudden I black out. 

Andys P.O.V.

"Babe I feel really dizzy, I'm going to faint." Tasha said, all of a sudden she collapsed.

"Shit! Someone help me and call an ambulance now!" I shouted whilst lifting Tasha bridal style and taking her outside so she can get some fresh air, she didn't wake up for 2 minutes and  was getting worried the Ambulance came and took her in the back of the ambulance.

"Can I get in with her, I'm her boyfriend." I asked.

"Of course you can, but can you tell me what happened?" The doctor asked.

"Thanks and well she came back from the mall because it's her birthday, and before she came back, I made sure we had a little suprise party, because it is the first time she has been with this family as we call it, and well we all called suprise and I went up to her and talked to her and then she said she was going to faint and then she blacked out and she hit her head on something before I caught her, and then I asked someone to call 9-1-1 and then I took Tasha outside just inn case she needed air, and now we are here. And she has been out for five minuets. And I am very scared." I explained. 

"Oh ok, well she is alive, but she may be in a slight coma, but she may not be, hopefully we can stop her going into a coma. She should wake up tonight or tomorrow, and we have given her a frug which makes her sleepy so there will be no pain when she waked up." She explained. I want her to wake up, she's my only love, well she is my love and no one can stop this. I sat next to Tasha in the ambulance and I was crying at this point.

"Babe you need to wake up, you need to be here, it's your birthday, we all need you, Tiegan needs you. Libby needs you. Ash and Jake needs you. And most of all I need you, you complete me, come on hunnie wake up." I said. I kissed her hand which I was holding, she looked so lifless so dead. Please wake up Tasha I need you I thought to myself.

Tasha's P.O.V. 

I heard beeping. I woke up and all I saw was bright light.

"Fuck!" I shouted, my eyes agusted to the light and I saw Andy by my bed he was asleep so I thought I should leave him, he looks as if he hasn't gone to sleep for a month. I rang the nurses bell thingy ma bob and the nurse came in waking up Andy.