School?

Andy's P.O.V.

Tasha then said "I might be pregnant."

"What!?" I shouted.

"I'm not aha! I fucking thought you would believe me!" Tasha said, she was fucking joking!

"oh my fucking God you scared the shit out me, never do that again!" I said, I then kissed her passionately on the lips, then we had a tongue war for about 10 minutes, the she took off my top so then we fucked each other once again, this time I made sure we used protection, she is to young to have a child, and I'm not ready for a child.

Tashas P.O.V.

Shit it's a Monday I'm starting at my new fucking school!!

"Babe wake up its school today." I heard Andy trying to wake me up.

"fuck off, I'm not going!" I kinda shouted tiredly. He just laughed. he picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs and then gave me breakfast. I'm guessing he doesn't know I don't eat.

"Umm Andy, I don't eat breakfast, actually I don't eat anything, but thanks anyway." I said trying to be kind.

"your eating breakfast, and your going to start eating!" He shouted while he was walking upstairs. He came downstairs with clothes in his hands, it was a Bvb top, ripped skinned jeans, a frilly bra and some boxers.

"There you are, your going to look beautiful in that today, that's a point. Fall Out Boy are picking you, Freya and Tiegan up for school." He said kissing me.

"Thanks and I love fall out boy, I hope I don't go all fan girling on them." I said which made Andy laugh.

--------------School.

me and Tiegan and Freya all had the same classes, but today was going to be hard.

"oh look we have new emos in our class today." I heard a boy laugh and say.

"Yeah well fuck off I will get my fucking boyfriend to beat the shit out of you!" I replied. Freya stared and at me strange.

"Oh wow, Levi stop picking on her, their new here!" I heard a girl say, she was blonde, she she was really kind. I know me saying kind stuff.

"Thanks, and your name is? I asked politely.

"Katie, Katie Shaw. and that is Levi, Kate and Keisha. She pointed at them and hey waved except for Levi he just stared and laughed.

" Hey, and just so you know I'm not emo, I do other stuff, I do ballet, tap, street dance, and cheerleading!" I said

"What we got first lesson?" Freya asked.

"Maths then English" Tiegan replied.

"Shit not English! I hate English!" I said I truley I hate it!,

"what's wrong with English?" Levi said.

"I'm not very good at it, and I just hate it!" I said.

--------------English class.

"Morning class" Ms said

"Morning, welcome to the new hated class." Levi said.

"Fuck off Levi your a sick, and yeah ok, people think your fit, but really your not your a dick, and.I hate you." I said.

"Language Natasha!" Ms said. great she is going to be a pain in my ass. I can already tell!

"whatever" I muttered under my breath. in English we did Drama, but I didn't join in, nor did Freya or Tiegan.

"well done class, but next time everyone will do it." Ms Morley said, that is her name I know it's bull-shit.

"I'm not doing drama" Me, Freya, and Tiegan said at the same time and we burst out laughing.

"Ok well, we will have words with your parents/guardians. Give them this letter ok." she gave us this letter, it was like 'alright gay' (Ed of of Shaun of the Dead scene).

-------back at home.

"who you giving your letter to?" I asked Tiegan and Freya.

"CC, what bout you?" Tiegan replied.

"I'm giving mine to Jinxx they let me stay." Freya said.

"oh I might give it to Andy, but I don't know." I said, maybe I should, but it's Andy, would he hit me or something.

I used to he in a abusive relationship. I hated it, now when ever I'm in a relationship I do what I'm told to. even if I do have an option.

"What you guys up to?" Andy said whilst walking in to the living room.

"Just talking." Freya said.

"I'll be right back." I said, I felt really sick, I ran out an then went straight to the bathroom, and then I threw up, then all of a sudden I felt someone rub my back, then I threw up even more.

"babe what's wrong?" Andy asked

"I ate something and my body was just rejecting it, I feel better now." I replied back.

"Can I ask you something?" Andy said. I was kinda scared.

"sure you can" I replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Andy going to ask...

Sorry love ya guys xxx