Should i?

Andy's P.O.V.

I woke up, and saw Tasha gone, I was worried she was in a state last night I only just got her to sleep in my bed, Jesus why am I so shit at hooking up with people!!

I heard people talking, so I went downstairs, it was Tasha and Tiegan, it was all a blur so I listened even more closely.

"What happened to you and Jade?" Tiegan said.

"she said the usual bull-shit that it wasn't going to work out so I decided to see if Andy would let me stay for a couple of weeks or so." Tasha said with tears. So I ran up to her and hugged and kissed her and whispered "I'm always here for you" she smiled, then she  pulled away, Tiegan was looking like she just saw someone die.

"uh Tiegan what's up with you? Never seen anyone kiss before, any way your with CC." I said, whilst smirking.

"shut up, and we are just real good friends that live together." she blushed.

"anyways can we have a mini party with BVB tonight Andy?" Tasha said whilst kissing my neck. I couldn't say no.

"fine, but if it is only to make Jade jealous then no." I said jokingly and the last bit.

"It's not, but I do want to show you off, aha joking by the way." Tasha said laughing and Tiegan started laughing.

"well I'm going g shopping with CC, see you guys later. And don't go forking each other" Tiegan said laughing. What the fuck did forking mean? I'm so fucking dumb. Tiegan left, so me being me, asked Tasha something.

"Tasha I have two questions for you, one what the fuck does forking mean? And would you like to be my girlfriend?" I said, I was scared she would reject me.

"umm forking means fucking just in a nicer way, and I will tell you tonight." she said winking at me.

"Bitch, jokes, do you wanna get some new clothes, you don't have any skinny jeans or band shirts." I said with shock.

"Umm ok, by the only reason I have no band shirts and skinny jeans cuzz my mom would never let me, she said I was an emo freak and I wasn't her daughter." she said kissing my lips, I actually have a chance with this hot chick, and I wasn't even trying! I was  so happy.

Tashas P.O.V

me and Andy went to hot topic and for so many clothes he picked out load  and we got them, then we went to another shop and he.made me wait outside, and he made.me tell him my size and bra size so I told him (not telling you).

I said to go get load  of food so I did I felt fat so, when I got home I knew I was going to sick it back up, e

yet again.

When Andy came out of the shop, he had bought at least 2-3 bag full of underwear!

"Umm I don't need that much Andy"

"Yeah you do babe." he said with a smile

"well if you got my stuff that I don't like I won't wear it" I said whilst walking to another shop.

"damn I think your gunna love all of it." he said running towards me. I just laughed, he looked confused.

We went into a super market, and we went nuts on food, we got 2 trolley full of food! Yeah 2 trolleys full.

after wards we went home unpacked the food and then we looked at all the clothes I got, I got 10 bat man shirts, 15 bvb shirts, 10 BOTDF shirts, 15 BMTH shirts, and then I got at least 20 pairs of skinny jeans and the list just keeps going, but when we finished it was for the under wear, I was really scared!

Andy got me at least 100 pairs of pants and 50 bras he went all out, there were boxers frilly pants and shit like that, he thinks I would wear that, I just pissed myself over the fact of what he bought me.

"do you like it?" he asked

I nodded shyly and slowly, cuzz I couldn't be bothered to argue with him.

I went upstairs put everything away, and had a shower I heard the bedroom door open so I tried to lock the bathroom, shit there's no lock so I just turned on my music full blast. And the first song that came on was black veil brides rebel love song. I had to sing along even tho my swinging was shit no joke.

after my terrible singing Antivist came on by bring me the horizon so I was just like

'middle fingers up if you don't give a fuck,

middle fingers up if you don't give a fuck'

then I heard someone open the bathroom door, fuck Andy, does he not know what fucking privacy is?!

"Andy get the fuck out!" I screamed.

"No I want to see your body." he laughed.

I turned of f the shower then I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it round me, Andy pouted I just laughed.

"stop being a baby, I'm getting ready for the party now get out." i said while laughing.

"fine but next time I'm gunna take your towel!" He shouted while walking out of the room.

I picked out my new BVB shirt, with my bright blood red skinny jeans with black cuts on them.

I went downstairs and saw Andy fidget.

"try keep him calm" I smirked and then laughed and went to the kitchen I grabbed a monster and got Andy one, I walked back in to the living room.

"well if you want me to keep him down, can you like get ugly?" Andy laughed.

"well I'm already ugly so there is no way I'm getting more ugly." I said passing him the monster.

"Thanks, and how can you say that about yourself your so beautiful." Andy replied, I just blushed.

"I have an answer for that question from.yesterday." I said

"What is it then?" Andy said eagerly.

"It's a yes!!" I screamed, Andy jumped up and hugged and we kissed for like at least 20 mins then he took me upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happens next find put soon :)