Pilot

Prince Charming rode on a horse along a long stretch of land towards a forest. In the forest, he met several dwarves and a dark brown haired woman "You're too late," Prince Charming looked to the woman who only looked down at Snow White who laid inside the glass coffin.

"No. No! Open it,"

The brunette placed a hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry, she's gone,"

"At least let me say goodbye," the woman nodded to his request and the dwarves removed the lid of the coffin. Prince Charming kissed Snow White, which caused the spell she was under to be broken. A pulse of magic spread throughout the land. She woke up and gasped.

"You...you found me,"

"Did you ever doubt I would?"

"Truthfully, the glass coffin gave me pause," The dark haired woman chuckled at Snow White's joke.

"Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you,"

"Do you promise?"

***

The Brunette watched from the side as she witnessed Snow White and Prince Charming's wedding "I do," Prince Charming vowed

"And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" The Priest asked

"I do," Snow White promised

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The Dark haired woman whistle as the rest applauded. Snow White and Prince Charming leaned in for a kiss, but were interrupted as the Evil Queen entered.

"Sorry I'm late," she said as she approached the couple. Two guards tried to stop her, but she pushed them out of the way with magic.

"It's the Queen. Run!" Doc shouted. Snow White drew Prince Charmin's sword and pointed it at the Evil Queen.

"She's not the Queen anymore." Snow White said "She's nothing more than an evil witch,"

"No, no, no. Don't stoop her level. There's no need." Prince Charming said as he took the sword from Snow White.

"You're wasting your time." The brown haired woman said as she stepped in between the evil queen and the couple "You've already lost. And I will not let you ruin this wedding,"

"Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything. On the contrary, dear, I've come to give them a gift," The Evil Queen stated

"We want nothing from you," Snow White growled

"But you shall have it! My gift to you is this happy, happy day. But tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering, will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do," The Evil Queen turned and headed for the door.

"Hey!" Prince Charming called after her. The Queen turned around. Prince Charming threw his sword at her, but she dissipated before it hit her. The remaining people at the wedding nervously talked amongst themselves, and Prince Charming and snow White hugged, as the brunnette stood close to them a reassuring hand placed on Snow White's shoulder.

~Real World~

A young boy, Henry, looked at the book containing an illustration of Snow White and Prince Charming in his lap. The boy was on a bus that was headed to Boston. "That a good book?" A woman asked him

"This?" Henry asked "It's more than just a book,"

"Oh?"

"Boston, South Station," an announcement said "Thank you for riding Greyhound," Henry exited the bus. He found a taxi and knocked on the window.