Dewpool's Death #9

(MAPLELEAF'S POV)

"Y-YOU MONSTER!!!" I screeched at Wolfpaw. I had once felt bad for him but now hatred boiled in me. My love, Dewpool was killed by the Iceclan apprentice Wolfpaw. But I knew Spiritclan was praying that I wouldn't put a claw on him because I was a medicine cat. Instead I howled with grief as Desertclan warriors jumped out of the bushes and onto the attacking cats.

"Why aren't you attacking me?" Wolfpaw mewed softly at last as the battle raged on around us.

"Because i'm a medicine cat!!" I hissed angrily although I wanted to hiss so badly, you killed my love!! My only friend!!

"Y-You're a... medicine cat..." He mewed guiltily.

"Yes!!" I hissed and ran over to Sweetrose who was limping.

I felt so sad and angry that I used most of my energy on Sweetrose and Dappledfoot a brown dappled tom who had a big cut on his thigh. I felt like I had to avenge Dewpool, but how could I?

I'm a medicine cat now! I have to go to highstones!! I thought.

I felt dizzy as I wobbled unevenly on my small white paws. Suddenly a cat from Iceclan pushed me and I stumbled and fell. Everything went black but I could still hear everything. The yowling of the warriors. I didn't know who was winning or losing. I wanted to get up but my legs wouldn't move. I wanted to help but I couldn't feel anything. but after some time... I gave into the darkness and couldn't hear anything except the rapid beating of my own heart...