A New Season #44

(MAPLELEAF'S POV)

  "I never knew you could fall in love with a murderer" Growled a voice that I knew... Blackpetal's.  

I spun around to see Blackpetal's coat shining in the warm sunlight.

"Pathetic!" She hissed, her lips curled back in a snarl.

"Please Blackpetal... don't tell..." I meowed sadly, lowering my head guiltily.

"Mapleleaf! You're having kits with the leader of Iceclan!" She hissed.

"Please..." I mewed.

"Fine! Only because... your kits would look kinda cute!" She purred, "And also because it's gonna be hard letting your kits go"

"I know..." I meowed, starting to pad back to camp.

"What was that about" Sandpelt meowed when I entered the camp.

"Oh nothing!" Blackpetal answered for me.

I walked over to Rosecloud and Feathersong who were sharing a magpie.

"Mapleleaf!" Rosecloud purred excitedly.

Feathersong's eyes were bright with excitement as well but she kept her mouth shut.

"What is it?" I purred.

"I-I'm... having kits!!" Rosecloud purred, "Were having kits! As in me and Feathersong are both having kits!!"

"That's wonderful!!" I purred, looking at both their stomachs seeing that Rosecloud's was very large.

"I'm gonna be going on a small... medicine cat trip very soon!" I mewed.

"You will be here for our kits, won't you?" Rosecloud and Feathersong meowed anxiously.

"I don't know... but Gooseberry will be here! He knows lots about that stuff" I mewed softly.

"Okay... but promise me you will be back?" Rosecloud whinned.

"Of course" I meowed, nodding my head.