Relationships #14

(MAPLELEAF'S POV)
I woke to the sound of birds that tweeting in the morning air. A pale light was flooding through the trunk which held my cozy den.
"Morning already" I purred getting up and stretching my sore muscles.
I walked out to see a tom flicking his tail on Rosecloud's cheek and then walking out of camp with Dappledfoot, Ashtail my father, & Gooseberry a tortoise-shelled tom with black paws. The tom that seemed to like Rosecloud had white fur and a black muzzle.
He seems to like Rosecloud I thought that means more kits.
Rosecloud looked at the tom dreamily. I trotted up to Rosecloud to ask who he was.
"Hey Rosecloud" I purred "Who's that tom?"
"Oh... him" She mewed embarrassed "That's Whitesand"
"Sooo... Is he your mate?" I asked full of curiosity.
"What! Uh... well I want him to be" She purred embarrassment flooding her face, and her ears turning bright pink.
"Cute!" I purred joyfully.
"H-Hey! Knock it off! I-I don't even know if he likes me..." Rosecloud meowed softly.
"Well go ask him silly!" I mewed with amusement.
"F-Fine! I w-will!" She hissed, though her eyes had a hint of amusement in them.
"Whitesand!!!" I called out.
"What are you doing!!" She hissed under her breath, "Why now?"
"Coming!" The white tom meowed and came into clearing his face full of confusion.
"Rosecloud has something to tell you" I purred.
"Uh... Uh! Mapleleaf!" She hissed.
"Oh hey Rosecloud..." He purred his ears turning pink with embarrassment.
"H-Hi..." She purred, her ears still very pink.
"I will leave you two in peace" I purred and left the awkward scene.
I giggled to myself at Rosecloud's weird relationship. And somehow my mind brought me back to the brown tom who killed Dewpool and Blueripple...