The Best Moment In My Life #32

(MAPLELEAF'S POV)

I turned around to see... Wolfstripe!!! I wanted to run to him, but it would look suspicious to the other members at the gathering. So instead I slowly padded over to him controlling my excitement and joy.
"Hi Wolfstripe!" I purred happily, looking into his deep purple eyes.
"How's Desertclan?" He asked obviously not bothering to say hello.
"Good as always" I meowed politely, not adding in the part of Blackpetal being unusual.
"About Dewpool and Blueripple..." He mewed.
I looked at my paws wanting to forget what he did to Dewpool, and of course Blueripple.
"Yes..." I forced myself to meow.
He looked really guilty as he saw me look at my paws. Suddenly he stepped forward and gently licked my cheek. A buzz of electricity went right through me. My heart was pounding so fast that I thought I could fly!
"I'm really sorry! I know it's not enough, but I honestly don't know what I was doing" He mewed apologetically.
I looked up at him unable to speak. Hypnotized by his sweet tone. I didn't know how to feel, I wanted to reply but I had no idea what to say.

Suddenly a yowl from the tree stump arises and I saw Stormstar and Thornstar up on the stump. Relief flew over me because I couldn't reply.
Me and Wolfstripe sat down next to each other. Suddenly I felt a tail intertwine with mine and I feel my ears turning pink, while hoping no one notices.

And that whole time, all my worries had flown away.