Earthquake #24

(MAPLELEAF'S POV)

I raced over to the fight to see two Iceclan warriors running in into the battle. I recognised one of them it was Heatherpaw but she looked as if she could be a warrior now.
Heatherpaw nuzzled Wolfstripe's shoulder and he nudged her back playfully.
I felt a growl rising in my throat at the sight of it... but why?
"Glad you made it" Wolfstripe purred.
Heatherscar flicked him with her tail.
"Glad to be here" she smiled.
I tensed for a moment but unsheathed my claws and sunk them into the ice to stop myself.
Iceclan was losing the fight.
"Get into the cavern!" A brown tabby hissed. The unstable caverns that could kill a cat easily. Wolfstripe seemed to obey. The Iceclan cats were fighting against our Desertclan cats well.
Wolfstripe pounced onto Blueripple.
I couldn't hear what he was saying but I caught the last bit that sent me right back to the memory of Dewpool.
"May you rot in the dark forest"
Wolfstripe sunk his teeth into Blueripple.
"Blueripple!" I screeched, running with all my might to her limp body.
"Mapleleaf! No! Its unstable!" I heard Wolfstripe hiss, but I ignored him.
Wolfstripe had run away after another huge rumble came from the mountain.
"Blueripple!" I hissed as I met her side.
She didn't move.
"Earthquake!!!!" I heard a Iceclan cat screech and flee from the scene.
Everyone else ran, but I couldn't just leave Blueripple there I had to do something!
I heard snow start crashing down from the mountain. But I didn't move. I have to do something!!! I thought my mind racing.
I picked up Blueripple's body and tried to drag her out of the way... but it was too late the cold snow came toppling on top of me and Blueripple's body.
I felt the coldness suffocating me as I tried to dig myself out. But it was no use as I felt the darkness consuming me...