Strange Encounter #21

(MAPLELEAF'S POV)

A few moons later it was time for Leopardclaws kits to be apprenticed.
The kits were wagging their tails excitedly. Thornstar gave Juniperpaw to Graypelt, Stormpaw to Blueripple, & Cloudpaw to Gorsehunt.
I went happily back to my den to realise that I needed more Goosegrass that was at the border. So I went out trekking through the sand to a good herb spot at the edge of the border. I bounced on top of a tall rock and gazed over at the mountain in Iceclan.
"That is quite pretty.... It wouldn't be too bad living in Iceclan... But it would be very cold" I meowed aloud.
Then I spotted a brown cat sneaking through the snow on the other side of the border.
"Wolfstripe?!" I hissed quietly my eyes round with surprise.
Suddenly the mountain rumbled and a small bit of snow fell from it.
I leaped from the rock onto the sandy ground, sneaking up behind gorse bushes closer to Wolfstripe.
I peared at Wolfstripe as I realised I was standing where Wolfstripe could scent me.
He lifted his head and looked around, obviously he scented me because his ears went pink and he tried to stand up but fell over.
"Wah!" He squealed as he fell.
I forced my mouth shut as he got a mouthful of snow.
"Who's there?" He growled, but even though he tried to sound tough he slipped again.
"Hahaha!!" I burst into fits of giggles and fell on my back.
But now he could see me... how would he react?