One V Desertclan #23

(MAPLELEAF'S POV)

Backing up he unsheathed his claws and started circling me like we were in a fight.
Suddenly Juniperpaw appeared with Gorsehunt, Blueripple, Silkfur, Blackpetal, & Rosecloud.
"Look who's come to join the party, hello mouse-brains!" He meowed bravely, staring at the other cats.
"Attack him!!!" Juniperpaw hissed as if he was in command.
Well his dad is deputy, I thought.
The cats jumped into battle against Wolfstripe, he was totally outnumbered.
"Wolfstripe!!" I hissed under my breath so no cat could hear me.
He dodged a blow from Rosecloud as she slashed at him her claws unsheathed.
"You guys do know..." He purred, "I am allowed to kill you! You are on my territory"
He pounced on Juniperpaw and pinned him to the ground.
My clan cats were just pouncing when Wolfstripe bounced out of the way landing awkwardly on his paws in the snow but he was unharmed.
Wow... He's good... I thought admiringly.
"You cats never do learn" He sighed.
"Desertclan .. does.. Not.. belong.. On ice" He mouthed at the attacking cats.
"Now get out! Remind your leader how fearless we.." Wolfstripe hissed at my clan cats.
"Never!!!" Blueripple hissed at Wolfstripe and pushed him back into more of Iceclan territory. My clan cats helped pushing him back to the unstable mountain.
"No!" I hissed quietly "That will fall any minute!"