Blackpetal's Loyalty #29

(MAPLELEAF'S POV)

"HE NEEDS ME!!!" I continued my eyes still closed.
Just then Blackpetal crashed through the ferns and into the log where my den lay. I wrenched my eyes open, glad to see my normal den around me.
"Mapleleaf!? A-Are you okay?" Blackpetal hissed, her eyes full with fear and worrying.
I didn't know what to say... what I had seen had made me speechless. Fear was still clutching my shaking body. I looked at Blackpetal's brown eyes full of distress.
I gulped and answered trying to control my shaking,
"I'm fine"
Blackpetal's eyes seemed to soften but they still looked grave.
"You're having dreams about that Iceclan cat aren't you..." she hissed her eyes full with seriousness.
"No..." I argued looking at my paws that were still shaking uncontrollably.
"Fine... keep secrets, but no matter how long you keep them I will find them out" She hissed, "Plus if you want to end the clans with your friendship, your gonna have to go through me. Because I will protect my clan no matter what... even if it means hurting my friends"
I stared at the seriousness on her face, but then she turned away and leaped out of my den.
"I'm sorry Blackpetal... I know I disappointed you... but I now realise my friendship with him is more than any cat can break" I murmured silently looking up to the top of the den roof, hoping so that Spiritclan was on my side.