Introduction

Yeon Rin's POV

The sun shone bright through my curtains as my alarm rang.

"Aigoo, morning already.." I rubbed my eyes before getting up. Just when I was stretching, my cat Joo Hyuk climbed up my bed and purred as he start circling around me.

"Joh-eun achim, Joo Hyukkie" I smiled.

Hi, my name is Park Yeon Rin. I was born on 7th of May 1992 and I work at SM Entertainment as a musician!

Well, I can also do a bit of sound engineering and composing. But majorly, I'm SM's musician.

Later in this story, you might hear a few people mentioning Park Qwi. Yes, that's my 'work' name.

The people outside of the company know me as Park Qwi, just for fun actually. That's my instagram name and people started to call me that. Lol

I have an older brother who is an architect and now in Perth, doing his project. My parents are both living in Jeju along with my grandparents, which means, I leave alone here in a condominium in Seoul.

But my friend, Yoo Hae Jin who is the assistant manager for Red Velvet would always stay at my house if she has an early schedule, since my house and the office is quite near. Having her here like almost everyday doesn't make me feel alone so, yeap!

Yeah.. that's much like about me :) Now let me get ready and let's go to SM Ent!

~~~~~

*at the office*

"Yeon Rin ah" Il Hwan oppa came to my table with a pouty face. "Wae, oppa?" I asked, handing him my jar of candies.

"Can you help me with Red Velvet's recording this evening at 4.30pm? I have something urgent to attend.." He asked. "Umm.. 4.30pm.. sure! I should be free by then!" I gave him a smile.

"Thank god! You're a life saver, Yeon Rin ah! Just record it the way you prefer it to be, since this is just for demo" Il Hwan oppa said.

"Arasseong~" I gave him a thumbs up.

~~~
Chanyeol's POV

"Great job, everyone! Rest well and we'll see each other tonight!" Jae Won hyung said after making us repeat the same steps for 1000 times.

"Yass!!!" Baekhyun clapped his hands as manager hyung came in with our lunch.

"Eat up, guys! Meanwhile, Chanyeol ah, come with me. Soo Man sansaengnim wants to see you" Hyung said. "Oh, wae wae waee??" I started to freak out.

"Boi, you're in deep trouble" Sehun said as he stood beside me and gave that sheepish smile of his. "Anyi, anyi.. it's about the studio that you requested.." Manager hyung informed.

"Oh? Do I get a studio??" I asked excitedly~ I've been writing songs for quite a lot and I requested if I could use a studio to do my work and practice at the same time.

"Sansaengnim already found a room but it's Yeon Rin's studio.. you'll need her agreement before you can use it" Hyung explained.

"Yeon Rin, as in, Park Yeon Rin, Park Qwi?" Sehun asked. "Woah daebak Chanyeollie! I heard that the instruments in her studio are all good ones!!" Baekhyun joined.

"Of course, she takes care of them like diamonds. Now, leggo!" Manager hyung threw his arms on my shoulder.

"FIGHTING, CHANYEOL AH!"

"YAH, IF YOU HAVE TO SEDUCE HER, THEN DO SO!"

"YOU CAN DO THIS SHIT!"

I heard the members shouting inside the room, making both me and hyung laugh as we made our way to Soo Man sansaengnim's office.