Chapter 4..

All the DONs and OSAMA BIN LADEN s , welcome to the new chapter of the story..

Look at my new work place..

Cool na... Got permanently shifted here.. it's so calm and quiet.

I was done with the update , and was getting constant messages and pms to update soon, I gave up.. so here you go .. but Next only after 150 votes..

I highly appreciate those who tried to do multiple voting, coz I was getting same notification again , you all are amazing.. but one person can only vote once.. but for this time I'll go with the number of notifications..

To all my reader friends turned vampires,
Thanks for all the dhamkis, taanas, death threats , you gave me..

.................................

"You all are lazy ... Don't know what I was thinking when I appointed you for decor.." kaminy shouted at the poor workers who was there to help with the muh-dikhai of preety and Suman..

"What?... Are you gonna stand here and watch my face or put yourself in some use.."

"Yes... Yes.. we are almost done mam" the main worker guy stammered..

"You better do it on time... After all it's going to be the official announcement of the most eligible men's weddings.. my pushkar and shravan..." She started with a smirk..

The main Moto of the function was to let the world knows that , the London return son of Ramnath Malhotra, is no more single and he is married to a lower middle class girl..
Hhumealiting Ramnath Malhotra was  her birth mission.. and what will be more embarrassing to let the world know how his son married a caterer girl..

"Soniyo! Calm down ... Everything will be okay by evening.. don't worry" lalaji's assured her..

Soon the whole Malhotra house and it's backyard was decorated like a bride .. kaminy wanted his doom to Start in a grand way..

The backyard was glowing like galaxy.. the ground was covered by numerouss luxury sweaters, flowers , candles, and everything was screaming the Aura of Malhotras...

 the ground was covered by numerouss luxury sweaters, flowers , candles, and everything was screaming the Aura of Malhotras

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें