Chapter 51

Extremely sorry for the delay . I was busy with my shifting and  house warming , and all the relatives stuff .. it won't look descent of I leave them and sat in a corner typing away in my phone , besides that will give a wrong impression (that I have a boyfriend whom I'm chatting with , which is certainly not the case) ... But again sorry , and this is a small update compared to previous chapters ... 

And , I was thinking to make this book private ( not yet decided ) , because I have so many readers personally messaged me that they have read this somewhere else ... But I'm not sure if I should do that , because then it will be a headache for you to follow me ... Which is not fair!

So let me know what you all  are comfortable with , we will go with the majority ....

Love
Athira

"Doc doc ..." A ward boy came running to her ...

"Huh" Huma  broke out of her bubble of thoughts ..

"We found a guy badly injured infront of your cabin ..... Can you please have a look ..."

"Who is he?"

"We don't know .. he fainted blabbering something " he scratched his head ..

"Oh ok .. that's wierd... I'll check on him " saying she again looked at shravan .

I better give him time to accept things ..

And as long as Suman is thanking her nap and staying unaware of his presence , it's fine  to let him watch her ..

____________________________________

"Who did this " Huma bellowed .. the man , ward boy was talking about was made to lay down on one of the general ward . He had a bloody thigh , burnt arm , and body drenched in urine that was boasted on his head .

"Who did this " this time a lot more harshly . By the wierdness of this act she had only one person who is capable to pull off something like this .

Like a mole out of hole , three heads aligned in a row , peeked inside the general ward  ..

It didn't took the three troublemakers to realise, the man they attacked was the wrong person . That's what Rehaan said after he recovered by the momentary paralyse he had while they where on to mission of eliminating the husband guy from the face of Earth .

"Ree, go inside .... Please" harshi turned to plead Rehan , to check on that mistaken man .

Rehaan threw a disgusting look at her ... " Oh yeah , ofcourse ... Call me a nickname and I'll get myself in trouble for you .... Forget it ..." He hissed .

"Ruoooo" harshi curved her lips down  , stretching her bimbi eyes wide and scrunched her pink nose ...

"Fine " Rehan groaned ...  How long it took her to break his resolution . Get a grip Rehaan . He mentally whacked himself .

"Doc '' Rehaan entered and calmly  looking ahed for their patient.

"Did you do that" Huma printed a finger at him ...

"Oh.. ah ,me ... No no no .." he laughed nervously ...

" Where is your head? "

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें