Chapter 27

MAHAUPDATE!!!!

____________________

Shravan's eyes where zeroed at his plate  , sitting on the dining table , staring at tasteless food , for more than an hour ...
Just an hour past , Suman was taken to her material home  by her uncle , he was already missed her like a lost limb..

Both he and Pushkar tried everything .. Shravan scooped her in his arms like a ball and was half way to his room when Sameer entered with huge boxes of sweet ...
That didn't stop him from reaching their room and locking both of them inside it ...

Pushkar on the other hand , after much thinking , tried to pretend a heartattack in his room , rolling on the floor , but preety brushed off his tactic glaring at his screaming figure ..

He gave up soon she threatened him that she won't return before a month if he won't stop his act ..

But Shravan had a list of things to convince that , she is not fit to travel , and she is wholly depended on him for survival ... He even forcefully made her lay on the bed , and throwing all the available blankets over her body , switching off all the lights getting himself under the sheet holding her Wiggling body for escape..

Few minutes later there was a knock on the door , which increased in phase with time , and at a point became unbearable that a sulking shravan was compelled to open it ...

" Chachi ji , kya baat he !"

"Teri votti Ko Lene aye hu ... Tiwari ji ki. Tabiat theak nhe he .. ye surgery ke beech me kisi Ko bataya nahi , is lea abi bata Rahi hu .. unhe milna he Suman se ..."

That was it .. Shravan couldn't protest any longer and Suman almost flung all the cover off and came running down the hall ...

  "Suhaani raat dhal chuki
Naa jaane tum kab aaoge
Suhaani raat dhal chuki
Naa jaane tum kab aaoge
Jahaa ki rut badal chuki
Naa jaane tum kab aaoge ,"

Shravan's chain of thoughts broke when the, music ,out of no where started playing..

"Me socha , apke situation Ko , background music de du ..." Pushkar sheepishly passed a sad smile taking the seat along his side ...

Shravan didn't get his joke .. he looked at him intensely , and sighed to himself..

"Bhiya Biwi to meri bhi gye he ... Pr ap mujhe ye ganda wala look kyu de rahe he ?" He rubbed his chin , commenting at the way he was starting at him ..

"Switch off he uska phone ..." Shravan shook his head , looking at his mobile ..

"Jaan pooch ke kea Hoga ... Meri wali ka bhi nhe lag raha !"

"So ja chote ... Kl bohot kaam he .. "
Shravan called off the night much to his brother's surprise ...

He somehow manage to drag himself up to his empty room..

Approximately 3 months ago , he wouldn't imagine of sharing his room with anyone .. but now , the whole scene has changed ... A room without her in it is as good as a cold storage .. without her warmth , it wasn't worth taking a step inside ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें