Chapter 19

There is very minute difference between me and a zombie... And mind while reading that zombies do mistakes... So in advance , sorry for not editing the chapter..

And sorry again for updating late even after reaching the voting limit..
Guys m not a bad person , but definitely a tired one...

Thanks for all who remained me to update..
Thank you for following me too..
Feel free to PM me anytime about anything...

Love
Athira..

_______________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" I don't care shravan... Just make sure if you do, it doesn't reach me next time...."

It strike his right over his chest ..
His grip around her loosen , and hands fell numb ..

Distance was created between them and Shravan searched for her eyes ...

"You don't mean it ! Do you?" He asked so low that he himself barely heard it ..

Suman kept looking at him with a straight face , still quite..

He couldn't believe that she can even think like that about him .. him , whom she has known for her entire life .. him , who was once her best friend , and still believe to be ,.. him ... Her own husband.. she didn't trust him over a mare woman..

His steps halted back and he looked at her in disbelief , but she stared back with a blank face...

Meanwhile , pushkar peeped from the back, and saw the tension going between husband wife..
He , sneezed to grab their attention , and shravan noticed him ...
Pushkar signed to let her be and he will manage her ...

Shravan who already didn't have much to say anymore so went out , but chose to stay near the door..

"Sumo ...." Pushkar called her slowly ..

She saw him for a second and rushed to hug him ....

"Sumo ... Sumoo.. kya hua .. shhhh..."

She kept quiet and sobbed over his chest..

"Pushkar...p.." she chocked..

"Shhh.. kuch nhe he baby ... Vo chale gye .. tum ne bhaga Dea sabko Meri Hitler..."" He playfully consoled her while she chucked through her sobs ..

"Pushkar..."

"Bol Hitler..." He still had his arms around her in a brotherly protective manner ..

"Mmm.. vo.. vo kahi Shravan pe Sach me investigation kr Dea to ..."

"Marna he Kya unhe ... Ab to vo Malhotra house k aas paas bhe na bhatake .... Kya maza chakaya he tune aj sabko .." he winked ..

"Pushkar , I'm serious!"

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें