chapter 24

Author's Note at the end...

___________________________________

" See , he already had a liver surgery in past , I guess about 12 ago according to his case history , and looking at his condition right now , there is a probable infection on his previous stitch .. " Dr . Gulari explained to the worried family members of his new patient ..

"And shravan beta , his liver his completely damaged , and infected  .. I don't think anything less than a transplantation would work for him now.." Dr Arora added from his college's side ..

"Par uncle ... Yu achanak kya ho gya ... Papa ne iske baare me kabhi bataya nhi ..." Shravan's was going nuts seeing his father unconscious , on the hospital bed from the time all the family members ran to him as soon as the news reached them ..

"That because he was ignorant ...
I use to check on him even now and then , but since I went to my daughter's graduation and internship for few months , he took it all to himself to rot his body ... " Dr Arora stated in frustration , clearly displeased by his friend ..

"What we can do now ? .. you know , about the medication ?  Is it necessary to do a transplantation ? " Suman enquired further , mirroring the same amount of worry shravan had ..

"Yes uncle ... He is 61 , at this age ? " Pushkar tailed off when Arora got the unsaid things ..

"Yes indeed it is , but there isn't any other option"

"And we need to do it immediately .. thankfully , we have all the requirements in this hospital , and I'm a specialist too , so only all your permission and a doner is required to start .." Dr Gulari added further ..

Shravan breaths a long sight .. he felt his palm sweating , which was tightly held by Suman , from the moment they sat there in the cabin to confront the doctors ..

"Please .. do whatever you want to do .. I just want him alright and healthy .." his shoulder fell in defeat , and he pinched the bridge of his nose to ease the stress .. the only thing that kept him sane was the way she held him throughout ..

"Sun Aroree , bhaishaabh Ko kuch bhi nahi hona chiyea ... Tujhe jo sahi lag raha he vo kr .. " lalaji said for back ..

"Bhaishaabh , bas ghar wapes aa jaye kisi tarah .." Kamini too second her husband ..

"Theak he , pr Sabse pehle , hume doner arrange karna Hoga ... Fir compatibility bhi check karni hogi surgery se pehle ..." Said Dr Gulari..

"Me unka beta hu ..  I can donate him " shravan was quick in saying that ..

"Blood relation me bhi compatibility milna zaroori nhi he .. kabhi kabhaar body repel bhi kr jaati he ..! " Dr Gulari..

"Ek kaam kariye .. ap sab Apne blood samples de dejiye .. ek ghante me reports bhi aa jayenge , then we can decide bahar se doner Lena he ya nahi " Dr Arora ...

"Ji darasal vo baat ye he ki ,meri bahu pregnant he , mujhe high sugar aur inhe high blood pressure he , to kya hamara Dena zaroori he ... " Kamini fiddled with her fingers ..

"Ji koi zaroori nhi he .. hume ek healthy doner chiyea .."

"To fir me aur shravan test karate he pehle .." Suman suggested , to which shravan snapped at her ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें