Chapter 43

Hay! So few things I always wanted to see was Pushkar's concern for Sharman. . he was such a lovely character , but by the end he was so into preety that he couldn't see what was going around !...

_____________________________

"Slow down, now will you ...!"  Kamini said holding on to seat in a death grip as their car was moving with a speed of rocket through the busy roads of Delhi.  .

"Pushkar! Didn't you hear your mother ... Slow down , or we will surly end up in jail .. " lalaji spoke, clenching his eyes shut in the fear of experiencing a smashing car accident ...

"Pushkar!" Preety hissed ...

Preety was sitting beside him on the front, lalaji and Kamini on their back , and their original driver Kishore at the farthest back seat cocooned into a ball with fear ...

Pushkar threw the driver on the back seat and took the driving job on himself ever since they left the satsang abruptly , without giving a reason ...

He was too caught up with the fact that Suman was not there in the house and his brother somehow happened to process their divorce papers in court ... He was half prepared to cut his dear brother's extra Height and disown him , if the rumours where true by any means ...

The only descent thing he spoke was his time to time enquiry, " kisi ki baat hue sumo se ?" Which always got the same answer , that was. " Phone band he unka!" By preety and others too.

Soon the reached the porch of Malhotra Mansion , and wordlessly he got out of the SUV and rushed inside ...

Rest all took their sweet time to calm their nerves before getting out ...

"Kaka!" He yelled into the empty looking house ...

" Chote baba !!" Kamal kaka came running out of the kitchen with a glass of water ...

Pushkar refused by showing his hand and fired his questions... " Apke shravan baba paunch gye vanvaas se ?"  He asked, full of sarcasm , loosing his tie with one hand ...

"Ji .. vo vo..ek ghante pehle he ate he ... Upar he ... Me to khana bana Raha tha---" without hearing the full reply Pushkar stalked towards his brother's room ...

Throwing the slightly ajar door open, he got inside only to stumble back at the sight of shravan ...   All the previous thoughts of bombarding him with questions faded replaced by concern  .... Shravan lied on the cold floor in a corner near the , curled and shivering ... If not for the shaking bulky shoulders of him, he would  rather look dead ...

 If not for the shaking bulky shoulders of him, he would  rather look dead

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें