Chapter 49: Glimpse

I don't remember if I had mention this before, that I run an NGO named 'helping hands'
( The name must be familiar to you from EHTEDT of Vasu di and Ashes by depu di! Lol , proves saare EDKVns ka dimag ek jaysa chalta he)

And we where organising a fund raising charity event , for orphan kid's education , and I was all drowned in work , hence late update ...

And next one will be late too because I have many exams from 20th April to 14th of may , so advance apologies ...

I time permits, I'll update TDGUU in between ... The third Chapter is already up ..

______________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______________________________________

Hours later he was informed about her being safely alive in Gangtok , the next thing he did was to call his investigators to local where she stays ...

This time around they did there job more accurately .. they checked the lists of all the hospitals , maternity home , gynaecology clinics to track her ... Thankfully they succeeded . ..

Before boarding his flight he received a picture of the register of patients from holy mother maternity home ... He clenched his eyes after reading her name , Suman , with no surname, .. the same way she signed on her letter, letting him know she belonged to no-one .

... If it wasn't for the stamp sized photo of her on the corner of the form , he wouldn't have been able to locate her this time too ..

The second he landed , he flew out of the airport like a bat out of cave , not even bothering to collect his bag ...

In a haze he showed the address to a taxi driver and they drove to their destination...

Shravan was grasping the surrounding throughout the long journey , and he could feel his heart swell in joy and fear at the same..
Joy for getting to see her again when he almost lost all his hopes and fear of facing her in a condition he isn't prepared for. ..

The rainy moist wind blowing by the side of speeded cab made his face wet .. he could finally feel like breathing again ...

Sumo was here ... ! And that was the reason ....

An hour later he reached the threshold of holy mother maternity home.. thrusting few notes in the cab drivers hand he jumped on his feet and rushed inside ...

The place was slightly crowded ... He some how reached the reception without tripping on his way ...

" Suman ... Suman .... She is 8 months 2 weeks pregnant ... Can you please tell me her room number ...?" He asked so desperately , the nurse gave him a doubtful look ...

" Let me check sir !".

She opened her records and then typed Something on the keyboard next to it ...

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें