Chapter 35

Long chapter..
Unedited (🤒 sorry)
Please ..Ignore typos

A/U

I need an editor badly ...
Anybody who is interested to edit my book khawishen please message me ..
  preference to the one who is has knowledge in language like masters in literature ..

______________________________________

"Shravan"

"Hmm?"

"Itni jaldi kyu wapes jaarahe he hum ..?"

She asked making lazy patterns on his arm, while he held her cocconed in his arms as they lay on their comfy bed !..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He sights deeply " important kaam he sumo .. ek emergency aagye firm me.. Pushkar se manage nhe hoga .."

She raised her head from his chest '' you are sure, you're not hiding anything ??"

He cringed internally at her question but immediately masked it giving her a nod .. if he lying to her means he could see her happy for few more hours then be it ...

A smile spread across her face ... As soon as the call came , shravan was running on his heels to pack their luggage , paying for their stay and booking next flight to India .. he didn't ask her for once nor he let her ask anything ... And then at last he forcefully dragged her to bed and stripped both of them from their party gown and shirt leaving the inner garment on them .. Suman was taken aback wondering if this was the same shravan who apologized to her this morning for what happened last night, not that she mind him touching her at this point but , it was quite wierd to see him go bold all of a sudden... And then he again forced her to sleep as their flight was booked for early morning ...

"Itni tension kyu le rahe ho ...?"

He frowned..

"I mean , papa aur nanu bhi to scratch se he shuru kea the ... Nd aj deko papa ki apni itni badi firm he ...
Vayse bhi thumare paas bohot paysa he , London se jo dollar laye ho .." she giggled " to kis baat ki itni tension he ... Ho jayega sab time ke sath ... Aur fir me to hu he tumare saath .. kuch gadbad hue to me preeta he bol ke thumare opponent ki chatni banwa dungi " if it was any other time , then he would have laughed at her childishness , instead he threw himself over her to burry his face on the curve of her neck ...

_____________________________________

Good Morning! Ladies and Gentlemen.
Welcome onboard this flight to Seoul.
My name is John Graham and I'm Your In-flight Service Director.
Your cabin crew are here to ensure you have an enjoyable flight to Seoul this morning.

They boarded the first fight to India , early in the morning ....
Last night he didn't sleep a wink and just watched her sleeping peacefully encased in his arms ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें