Chapter 48- Beginning of HER End

×× Disclaimer ××

Is updated ke sabhi character kaalpanik he .. Inme se kisi ka bhi jeevit ya mare hua , ya comment box me se kisi ke saath koi sambandh nhe he ... Agar aapko aysa Laga he, to vo sirf coincidence he ...

Thank you..

____________________________________

Gangtok ,
Suman..

"Hold on!.. just two more minutes "..

"I might die in next 30 seconds .." i hissed ..

"Yr baahar niklo , Doctor rounds ke lea aane wale he ..." Came a voice from outside the door , which is unmistakably of Rehaan .

" That's why I made you stand outside ... Distract her !" She screamed over my head ...

" Harshi " I yelled..

" 5..4....3...2½....2....1½.. 1 ...½...¼....0 ..... Done ..." She stopped grinning ear to ear ..." Now get up and tell me how do you feel ... We have successfully skipped your morning sickness ..." Hopping on my bed , she folded her legs to sit across me ...

Trying to catch my breath, I sat up too " I survived your experiment ... That's all I can say ...." I saw her scrapping my comments on a notepad , and jumped out ...

" See , told you , I can be a legendary doctor one day ... I mean I keep discovering new things on a daily basis ..." She let out a jolly laugh and jumped out of the bed .... " Now let's go outside ... The climate is freaking awesome..." Saying she pulled my body with her , and we slowly walked towards the balcony of my alloted room ...

" Harshi " Rehaan cried from outside. ..

" Ye aadmi mu me alarm le kar paida hua he kya ... Jab dekho bajta rehta he ... " Was her annoyed response ...." CHUP HO JA YR , AA RAHI HU ..." She shouted back glaring at the locked door ...

" You should leave now , that poor soul has been standing there for a while now ..." I suggested , and she made me sit on the stairs where my legs can reach the Grassy ground , and left saying ..." I'll check on you later .... And ya , no need to tell Huma anything ..."

" Ofcourse " I mocked a salute ....

After she left , I looked outside ... Indeed it was a beautiful climate ... Slightly cloudy sky , and breeze which carried the sent of mud and musk ..

I pressed my feets more to grass and the dew drops tickled me in a soothing way ...

For the millionth time in these eight months ,I wondered how much I have taken things for granted. ...I was so into my life and problems that I just couldn't see these tiny little things carried so much happiness with them.... This weather , cool breeze , musky smell or just sitting her in the balcony of room number 3 from second ward of Holy Mother's Maternity home , surrounded by them can induce so much peace in me ....

Walking away from Delhi in a rough road was a nightmare of me that had passed ... And when I woke up , I was here in in this care home with so many people around who just know how to love ....

We live two lives .. one till when we realise that we only have one life , and the second after that ....

But we value it only when we realise how short it is ...

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें