Chapter 54 - Jane vo kayse , log the jinke pyar ko pyar mila !

{ Republishing of chapter}
It's my birthday tomorrow 💃... So just stopped to say hi with a long update ....

Very important author's note at the end . Please read..

Previous comments , I'll start replying now ... Sorry for the delay ..
______________________________________

" All I'm asking you is just to talk to her ... '' shravan asked for the hundredth time .

" Do you even know the consequences ? " She rumbled , putting him silent . " Look I understand it's difficult for you to accept the adoption matter but try to see her perspective . She didn't want to bother you and your family, and wanted to make sure Shan has a family too , so the next best thing was to give him to an infertile couple."

" You think I'll be bothered? " He hissed " me?" Pointing at himself " I'm his father " he stated flatly at the lack of words to convince how wrong she is .

"It's not about you or shan here ! You can deal with it later when he comes to this world . But if I talk to Suman right now about this, she will loose it . We can not imagine what that might lead to . "

He shoved his fingers through his hair , walked the length and breadth of the room .

" Do you want that ?"

" No - " he snapped .

"Mr Malhotra , it took her a lot to be in the stable from she is right now . Our one mistake and we will loose her . I cannot walk upto her and demand to reconcile with her family again . No . "

He nodded flopping himself in a chair .

'' by the way , the machineries and equipments , air-conditioners , you ordered are here . We will install those in her room . "

Shravan passed a thankful look . He first thought to shift her entirely to specialised hospital , but that wasn't safe for her   .

The next thing he needed to do now was to contact that Maliks. They where abroad and he could only wait for them to return .

" Can I use the room next to her attached ?"

" We don't have any such room!" She frowned .

" The one with a window in the door !" He explained .

" Oh .. that's a store room . We keep our old equipments there . Since suman's room is the last one in her wing , it's attached to her's . But why do you--" she stopped mid way , the realisation drawn into her .

She sighed " I'll ask someone to clean it . By the way it doesn't have any space . You can only sit there "

She looked at his delighted expression . More than his comfort he was happy to be near his spouse. She thought of giving a try to have a talk with Suman .

______________________________________

"Lunch ?"

"Done "

" Meds?"

" Done "

"Exercise"

"With this weel chair?- nope .. I beg you to let me have a walk outside .. I'm craving ..." Suman whined ..

Huma chuckled , pulled off the bp pads from her arm . Her blood pressure seemed to be ok compared to other days . She was more at piece and in a good mood   . ..

" I know honey .. but you know I can't let you ..."

Suman rolled her eyes , and winched a second later when an irritating sound was aired from the antique gramaphone , setting beside her!

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें