Chapter 20

Shravan Malhotra is best known as the beast in court since the day he won his first independent case in court  5 years back , and never lost a single case since then

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shravan Malhotra is best known as the beast in court since the day he won his first independent case in court  5 years back , and never lost a single case since then ..

A sharp brain , trained to deal with the worst kind of stressful situation , experience of working with multiple multimillionaire companies as an unofficial board member which served him a wide network of powerful people .. The power he held was beyond the reach of any newcomer in law field , and not to mention , he was one of the richest man of the country ..

So .. if someone ever messes with shravan Malhotra , then it's more like getting yourself tangled in a spider web , where you can only Wait for the spider to eat you alive ...

And Anand kashyap just did that...

Sitting in his sleek SUV , knuckles white , body stiff , and his entire being boiling with uncontrollable anger , he speeded his car at his max , through the deserted path of the outskirts of Delhi literally counting every passing second to get her back to him ..

In the morning he kissed her goodbye and left for his hearing , where he won half of the case by roasting the fake land owners alive , who where send by Anand ..

He was happy to see the huge group of slum and chawl people standing outside the court , who showed him
With love and blessings..

Until the call he received after an hour...

"Hello"

" Aadhi jeet ki bohot bohot badhai ho Malhotra... "

"Phone Kyu kea "

"Inti bhe kya jaldi he ...
Mene to bas badhai dene ke lea call kea tha...
Wayse biwi ko jaada miss to nhe kr rahe na .."

He clenched his jaws"what do you mean .."

"Lagta he thume ab tak Khabar nhe mili... are you still not aware of the storm ..

Vo kya he na , thumne mere property cheeni to Mene thumari property leli ... Teri  biwi " came his sinister voice

"Kya bakwaas kr rahe ho ..." He asked in shock ...

"Vayse maana padega.. kya kamaal ki cheez mile he thume.. bohot ladki daki par ayse ab tak nhe mile ...
Scarlett se to ayse ladi the jayse sherni ho , ab Dekho kayse dari hue leti he mere saamne...

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें