Chapter 26

I had no plans to write before Wednesday.. but seeing the votes have went above 210+  , and I don't want you all to curse me to death , I wrote this on my way back home ... Moreover I'm happy to get my favourite os book by ddawn0505 back ..

And thank you all the new readers who voted for all the chapters..

So no editing has been done .

_____________________________________

Suman managed to slip out of her husband's grip and stand on her feet to stretch herself..
One week straight, shravan didn't let her move other than for using toilet ..
If she dared to disobey his protocol , then the consequences where such that , her cheeks almost smoked ,of blushing so much ..

Shravan has discovered one more fact about her, that she is highly allergic to his proximity, which made her go all shades of crimson and different interesting places , and that was just what needed to keep her in line , thought he would love to put her there himself..

But this time she was well prepared .. All her sources , who were Kamal kaka and Prakash ji , informed her that , the have seen shravan entering the main study room with a pile of folders and reference books , and also her very loyal Kamal kaka himself stayed back there near the door of study room ,to clean the non existing dust from the show case . So by any chance if her plan failed , and shravan gets out of his study before he was supposed, then she will immediately get the info ..

Suman quickly padded her way to down floor guest room to check on Ramnath about his health ..
Her stitches and cut from the surgery was almost healed , so she supposed , he must be doing well by now too..

Ramnath was sleeping peacefully with all the emergency equipment surrounding his bed and his male nurse stood at a corner , going through his diet chart ..

"Hayyy!!" She poked her head inside the slightly open door and hissed at the nurse ..

"Oh.. yes mam ,he is sleeping , you can come inside ..!"
He said eying at the person in bed ..

Suman stepped inside without making much noise ..

"How is he now ...?"

.

"Doing fine so far ... His body is taking time to accept the new additional piece of organ , but don't worry , it's quite normal in such cases.."

"That's great .. I guess.. do you have any rough idea ,how much time it will take him to completely normalise ...?"

"It depends on the patient mam.. but I'm positive , he will be good by next week .."

"Hmm.. ok then.. thank you.. "
She turned to leave , after satisfying herself with all the latest reports and updates ..

"Mujse mile bageir he chali jaaogi !"
Came a voice from the back which made her turn towards it..

"Pa.paa, aap jaag rahe he!"
She smiled sheepishly at him .. The comfort level was yet to be established between them even though Ramnath has already made her believe that , if she keeps shravan and the family happy , he won't have any grudge against her ..
They where at talking terms rather than him plotting against her , and accepted her as a member of his house with all due respects , which was more than enough for her ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें