Chapter 5..

Hay
I'm back ..
So here goes the next chappy..
And this time..
130votes for next..

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Shravan"

"Urvashi" he said in a monotonous voice..

"Baby , it's been so long we didn't met..." leaned to peck his cheeks.. " thanks to kaminy aunty , varna you wouldn't bother to call me" she said to him , completely ignoring a body as stiff as lamp post , standing by his side.

"Good to see you too" he replied with annoyance.

"So this is your wife... Hmmmm not bad.. " her matter of interest shifted to suman.. "well I must say, you had a really good catch.. not everyone has this talent, wrap Sach a guy " she mocked her , while Suman stood there Rooted..

"Urvashi, why don't you go and meet Chachi ji.. she must be expecting you.." shravan interrupts with gritting teeth..

"Baby.. that can wait.. I guess you didn't introduced her to our friends .. now common , you can't have all of her for yourself....
Fine , let me help you with that"
Saying that she grabbed suman's arms and took her towards a group of men and over classy ladies..

He went behind them , cursing under his breath..

"Guys ... I need your attention.. meet her.. shravan's bride.. " urvashi chirped

"Sorry darling, we didn't met earlier.. I'm Randheer Singh.. what's your name gorgeous"
A man in his mid thirties , took her palm to kiss it's back..

That act was supposed to be a classy way to greet , but it made her more stiff and Shravan clench his jaws..

"Oh come on RD, she is Mrs. Shravan Malhotra.. and it's more than enough to define someone like her..... Isn't it sweetheart"

All the six men where eying her like candy , which mad her want to cover herself as much as possible.. and the ladies threw a disgusting look on her..

She stood there with a tight smile plastered her face..
While shravan was sending death glares at urvashi..

"Aahm.. meet my wife, Mrs. Suman Shravan Malhotra.."

Suman sights in relief .. atleast Shravan wasn't going to insult her like last time..

"I must say Shravan... You are a lucky guy... Your wife is deadly gorgeous , and too nave to be around us.." another man said

"Yah right ... Now look at her... What else you need... Man you seems to have everything a man needs, don't you" some other guy added. ..

Shravan wanted to laugh at their face.. only if they know what he had is just a mean selfish and egoistic women..

"Well I won't deny" urvashi frowned at his reply..

"By the way , I heard from somewhere that, you are a caterer?"
Urvashi tried to taunt her..

Before suman or shravan could answer, pushkar applied from no where ..

"And THE BEST COOK IN THE WORLD" he breaks the news to the crowd...

Pushkar interviewed his hands with her's..

"Come sumo , I want you to meet my friends too" he took a leave from urvashi and her gang , and went far away towards preety..

"Pushkar" she broke the silence

"Thanks bolne ki to sochna bhe mat..."

"Tujhe kayse pata Chala..."

"Look at your face.. I thought you saw zombie or something.. and then I saw urvashi there, who is a living zombie.. what else I need to know,that you are in deep shit.... And ha, tere pati jitna good looks to nhe he fir bhe agar koi mere bff ko sataye to I won't hesitate  shove a  bucket full of shit into their throats " he grinned

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें