Chapter 42

Ha! Early update ! ...
But guess what, we reached 100k, and my god , all your comments in the last chapter made my heart get Tangled in my intestine,  to isi baat pe ek update to banta he ...  And moreover over edkv turned 2 today !

I actually wanted to take more time for this chapter! Because , this letter scene is what came to my mind first , and then khawishein was born!  I don't know how it turned out, so please drop your views

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I actually wanted to take more time for this chapter! Because , this letter scene is what came to my mind first , and then khawishein was born! 
I don't know how it turned out, so please drop your views...
And and, about the last chapter, we will discuss at the end ...

______________________________________

Present

"....... Eric , stop it ... Cease it ... Do anything , make sure the the case doesn't move ..... "  barking ,He disconnected the call and snatched his luggage from the lobby , and rushed outside with lightning speed ...

He hired the first cab he saw and got into it ... And punched another call in his phone..

" Uday ... What's the status ?" Shravan's hold on the cell tightened with anticipation ... 14 hours in the flight kept him away from any new information he asked for .. anyhow after reaching Delhi international ,  airport , he was expecting to get any solid info about her whereabouts ...

'Sir ... She went to hospital yesterday morning to meet a friend ... Then straight came back to your house ... Your cook said she had a visitor and then she----"

"Stop stating the obvious Uday! Just tell me you found her or not ?" Shravan snapped coldly .. his sanity was dangling in a thin thread , that he could fall off any moment and explode ..

"her phone is off sir ... We are still trying to locate her ... But we are sure she didn't leave Delhi yet .. I guess she will come back on her own " Uday nervously shuttered ..

" DO WHAT YOU ARE ASKED Uday!" Shravan growled " my wife is missing from yesterday evening , and I'm at the edge of killing someone .......I need to know where she is, do you get that ... Just find her out!"

He had purposely shut all the thought of the worst possibilities from his mind ..  The shaken up son in him was still in the trauma of the truth revealed by his father .. and more than that he was despirate to see her , confess his sin , and beg on her feet for forgiveness. . He was trying his best to hold himself together, though he felt sick to his bones ...

'she must be at some friends place' ' she won't leave me, she promised ' he kept chanting in his mind while his conciseness was screaming otherwise ...

Ever since Pushkar's phone call , shravan had been like a walking zombie , running out and trashing away everything in his way to reach home as fastest as possible , just to see his wife's beautiful face for once .. tell her everything he did , and apologize and beg infront of her ... And if she didn't accept him after knowing his truth, he wouldn't mind locking them both in his room for rest of their life ... That was the level of madness consuming him - do anything, but drill the fact into her head that there is no shravan without her ...

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें