Chapter 9

First of all, extremely sorry for not replying your comments , but " aai shapat ", I'll do it soon when I m done with this chapter...

Please pardon me and keep commenting ... I can write only after reading your reviews ...

And those who do inline comments..

"Baby, do you know how much I love you for that?"

Cheesy but yes I do!

So again 130 votes for next😋..

Ignore typos!

__________________________________

"Shravan ..... Shravan .... Kaha gya ye aadmi... SHRAVAN .. Chachi bula Rahi he... Pooja he Bahar niklo.."
Suman cursed under her breath  as he more than an hour doing his morning business, which is unlike him..

"Chilla kyu Rahi ho?  Aa raha hu... Bas Baal set kr lu!"

"Tum aur tumara 5cm ka Baal, itna Kya he set karne k lea... Neklo Bahar , me akele nhe ja Sakti neeche !"

"2 minutes"

"Aghhh"

And exactly after two minutes he stepped out to find her standing there all dressed up  and looking Devin in her salwar...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He chose to divert his eyes as everything except Suman  and walked off for the Pooja...

___________________________________

''Suman Preety, tum dono apna apna mangalsutra utar k is thali me rakh do, Pooja k Baad Shravan aur pushkar ye fir se tumhe pehnayenge " kaminy explained the tradition of their family to the new daughter in law of the house ..

Preety was excited to do it all in the other hand Suman had sweat buds forming in her forehead .. she very well knew, if she took off the tight heavy gold  chain from her neck , the visible burse caused by it will also be revealed, with is the last thing she wants now ..

Preety took off her mangalsutra and placed it in the thali and stepped away to stand beside a beaming pushkar ..

"Suman puttar , jaldi la.. dekh vayse bhe tere pati dev ne kafi deer kr de he , ab tu na sata mujhe" kaminy said smiling at her.

Shravan stood just behind her , watching her with raised brows because all this while she was the one who did the rituals at time with perfection.. he wondered what made her stiff all of a sudden..

Suman nodded her head to kaminy and pulled her dupatta up covering her neck as much as possible , then
Slowly unhooked the chain , and slipped it out without moving her dupatta... Once it was done , she neatly placed it on the thali ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें