Chapter 7

It's my birthday,.... I was thinking to post tomorrow , but then thought otherwise...

So here is the update .. hope you like it..

P.s not edited... Ignore typos..

_____________________________________

Shitt..

Shravan walked out of the mall pulling up a crab face, lost in his own thoughts..
He don't remember anyt happening in resent times that can make his wife over night rich.. and the last time he checked , she was struggling to pay for her own lehanga in Preety's wedding , and almost barganed the crap out of the wedding venue broker ...

Forget everything , Suman was a person who won't mind arguing with the sales man for a few percent more discount on a product which is already under 75% discount,.. so it's quite true to say , she would rather use her money to buy more tiffins, spoons ,plates , cutleries, gas stove , booking vegetables for next 6 months , and if any change is left , then hide it in her 20years old piggy bank..
.
And today that same person , did shopping for 2,80,000 , and made it out of the mall without passing out..

It's freaking impossible..

Did she won some sort of lottery..?

His chain of thoughts were broken by Suman..
"Are shravan, tum kaha chale gye the ? ... Tum andar dikhe nhe to hum sab bahar aa gye... Tume aur kuch lena tha?.."

"Ha bhiya ap kaha achanak Gayab ho gye the.. ? Kahi kuch secret purchase to nhe reh gya tha na? " Pushkar winked at him referring to the last night screaming and stuffs related to that..

Suman didn't exactly get what he meant.. she thought maybe it was brother's code ...

If it was any other time, shravan would have used this chance to break his skull , but he was so engrossed to figure out the whole payment thing that he chose to ignore him, and add it the next time he gets his hands on him..

" Tumne payment kr Lea... ?" He asked her in a blank voice.

"Ha , Mera ho gya tha ... To jaldi pay kr k nikal gye.. sorry tume kuch lena tha Kya..?"

"Hmm.. nhe.. Ghar chalte he .. mujhe kuch zaroori kaam bhe he.." he curtly replied...

"Ok"

_____________________________________

"Sir it's Mrs. Suman Shravan Malhotra.. last cash withdrawal was done a week back , it's about 27,000 rs in a jewelry shop named Tanishque.. nothing after that.."

"Check the last amount credited " shravan asked desperately to one of his finance employee who deals with banks on a regular basis..

"It's around a lakh , to be exact 98,450 rs from the account of Mr . Gupta , who is a new client according to our resources.." Mr Jay orated all the information he gathered about his boss's wife..

"Is there any other account"

"No sir.. there is only two accounts, one in the name of Priya Catering Services, and other is her personal account"

"Thank you , you can leave now.." shravan said through gritting teeth. ..

He leaned back to his comfortable office chair which failed to provide anything near to comfort..

Half of the day passed and nothing related to her payment revealed.. he tried every means, but of no use..

Is she taking money in Black from her clients?

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें