Chapter 41

I have been trying to upload this chapter , but it's not showing in the notification .. if you are able to read it now , please drop a hi here ...

This might be the longest Chapter of this book! Pheww...

Happy belated valentine's day to all ..

I was planning to post it on V day , but then thought , padhne ke Baad sab gheer ke maarenge ..  so here you go ...

----------------------------------------------------------

"Suman!" She spoke softly while taking carefull septs towards her ....

Kaka left after giving a disapproval look at the guest , and the way she charged in ...

Suman rapidly blinked stay her tears before looking at her ..

" Urvashi .. tum yaha yaha ..."
Suman was surprised to see her . They didn't met in months after she openly mocked her for suman's profession infront of shravan's colleagues..

"I .. actually came to meet you ..mmm...ya--" she shuttered ..

"Please have a seat first ..." Suman gave a curt smile , pointing at the sofa ..

" Thank you ..
Suman ... I heard about your grandfather ... I know I'm a bit late , but I was engaged somewhere ..."

"Hmm...." Suman hummed ,. With that both fell quite ...

Suman and urvashi knew each other for a long time .... Not that they where in any close relation or something ... They just knew that the other one exists, through the parties of Malhotra's .. and that was it .. they never really give a long glance at each other let alone a conversation ...

" Urvashi , shravan is not here , he is---" Suman thought she must have come to visit shravan ...

"Shravan ! " Urvashi interrupted making Suman cring ... The way her husband's name rolled out of her tongue was enough to send chills ..

''i know .. I mean , I know he is not here ... We where in Berlin .. me , dad , ram uncle , and.... Shravan .. " urvashi finished..

Suman's eyes snapped up at Urvashi .. to this point she was completely ignorant towards a certain relation or rather deal shared by her husband and urvashi ..

"Suman , hunny .... I need to tell you something .... Please hear me before concluding anything .... " Urvashi kept a hand on suman's who was looking at her with wide eyes ...

"He was in Berlin with me ... We where together ..." She started again once assuring Suman was all ears
" shravan ... He is distributed Suman ... He is stuck ...
This was never meant to happen you know ... This situation , your grandfather passing away like this .. it's really sad it happened like this ... And I know it's not the right time to tell you this , but I don't have any option ... I can't see him suffering any more , ..."

"What do you mean? Shravan .. ?"
She asked , uncertain of where it was going .. is he hurt somehow?

" No Suman .. he is not fine .. that's why I'm here to tell you this because I know shravan could never do this by his own ...

You remember your relationship with him before your marriage ? ".

Suman slowly nodded ..

" I don't know exactly what happened between you two but one day he called me for a meeting ... My father and Ramnath uncle where planning to get us married after Pushkar ...

But for a very long time , shravan kept denying the proposal ... So there was this time I totally lost hope on us being together ... And that was heartbreaking for me ... Because I liked him so much ... He is someone of my type ... Our class , culture , qualifications everything seemed to be so perfect ,that I couldn't imagine anybody else in his place ....

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें