Chapter 15

Yo hi guys...

Thank you so much for bearing with me... I know it's late, but trust me I was stuck with a series of function, family get together, competitions , my lil sister's first pimple etc etc..

But thank you for staying tuned ..
Love you all guys ..

This update is a bit bigger... Hope you like it, .. and do let me know..

130 for next...
______________________________

He woke up with cool breezy air flowing inside her room through the large windows on either sides..

Fluttering , he opened his eyes and saw Suman's face few inches above his head.. looking around he observed , her body was curved around the small space which was left after him covering the majority area of the bed. Head tilted to an odd angle and legs curled around , she was half sitting and half sleeping in a question mark posture with her palm softly kept over his forhead. ..

The locks of her hair was hiding her face like a curtain  , which he swiped away with his index finger revealing her face . She looked evidently tired and weak .

He stayed there looking at her and recalling the happenings of the day and some crucial words ..
He was curious ... He was anxious..
He wanted to know so much about her , yet he didn't want to know..
He was scared of being wrong..
The blind Faith on his assumptions made him come so far , from where the knowledge of being wrong was will be too heavy to hold and his deeds will be not less than a sin ..

He sneeked his palm under her neck and the other hand went under her knees .. pulling her closer to his chest , he lifted her up .
Kneeling back he bought her in the center of bed and softly placed her on the mattress ...
Before he could take his hands back , she snuggled closer to his chest ...
He froze looking at her face dangerously close to his own that he can taste the flavor of her breath which went inside his throat , when inhaled..

He gulped , but didn't dare to move away .. In his trance he leaned and slightly brushed his lips over her ..

Though it's was the simplest touch , the havoc it created inside him was spine chilling ..

Immediately , he pulled himself back and stepped out of the bed and exhaled his lung out ..

He was petrified by the way it felt right..
She felt right..
The carving he had for her went to a whole  different level , that it was getting hard to ignore it ...

The emotions which he had buried 10 feet deep was finding it's way to surface..
Something must be done, he knows it now... And it needs to be done asap..

______________________________

"Beta... Hume Sach me samaj Nhe aa raha , kayse thumara shukariya ada kare .. tumne hamari barso purani iccha poori kr di ..."
Manju thanked him for the hundredth time , which he replied with a nod ..

"Sach me Suman tum bohot lucky ho shravan thumara pati--" Sameer was stopped , when shravan interrupted..

"Suman, hume chalna chiyea ... Me gadi nikalta hu  " He announced  abruptly .. what Sameer adoringly said was sounded accusion to his ears ..

Everybody gave him a confused look..

"Actually , mujhe kuch zaroori kaam tha... To we should leave now"

"Accha beta .." manju

"Mamiji nanu"

"Vo to beta so rahe he, aj kl dawai k asar me jaada sote he .."

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें