chapter 23

I so wished to beat Pushkar into pulp for getting his wife pregnant, when the main leads is not even in talking terms , let alone think about a child .. it just skyrocketed my jealousy...

Deer se he sahi , I took my revenge..!

____________________________________

"Kuttii''"

"Sumooo" came his horrified voice.

"Kamiini"

"Are"

"Kultaa!"

"You mean kulfi ?"

"Karamjali "

"Dakh mere kisi Ko nahi jalaya samji.. aur to chakku kya dikha Rahi he ..me darta warta nhe h--- Aaaaaaaaaaa" Pushkar's serious reply was turned into equally serious screams when the first stab from the fruit knife punched into to the sofa , where he was sitting a second ago ...."

"Ruk ja kalmuhii" 

"Dakh tujhe gaali Dena he to de but Mera gender mat change kar " he ducked again when the next attack was on its way , as suman rolled out of the sofa and chased him ..

"Isi Lea shaadi kea tha na preety se taki tu ye kr sake " she hissed when he used a cushion as sheald ..

Her statement was so offending and unreasonable at the same time that , he thought it's better to call out for a person who can deal with her in a better way ..

"Bhiyaaa -------- aaaaa---- aaaaa----aaaaa---" his intension of calling his mighty big brother was broken in fragments when one after another rest of the cushions landed on his face one after another ...

"Bhiya Ko kya bula Raha he chilgozee , himmat he to mere paas as " she dared him while searching for her knife which was apparently missing ..

"Ja.. nhe he himmat .. kya kr logi khooni chudail ..... Bhiyaaa bachaaaao  apki biwi ko maata Chad gye ..."  He again screamed on the top of his lungs ..

On the other hand shravan skilfully pulling the blanket over him to prevent any noise ..

"Tujhe kya lagta he , mere behan ke saath ye sab karne ke Baad tu bach jayega ... Are kitne pyar se shaadi Karaya tha tum dono ki ..  aur tumne uske Peet me Insaan la dea .. how could you pushkar " she was looking mad , or maybe crazy ...

"Are to vo mere biwi he .. tum kya bol Rahi ho .." he frowned , went running down stairs when suman finally got settled with shravan's long basketball torphy for the future attack ..

"Biwi he to kuch bhi karoge .. hu , baccha paida karaoge ,?" 

Suman was more shock by the fact that her little sister has a whole human being growing inside her little tummy , as she suppos ..

When he reached the hall the only way to escape was run out of the main door , so he did .. and Suman followed him raising the trophy in one hand ..

Gopal the watchman was awestruck to see his employer running out of the house with the daughter in law behind him , like she want to reward him with what she was holding ... thought the way might be different ..

Pushkar's marathon came into hault when he reached at the centre of the main road where two heavy vehicle where coming towards him with both sides .. he stood there frozen , as the people inside the house where way more dangerous than the random trucks and cars which might turn him into paste.

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें