Chapter 10

Belated happy birthday itssanjh and @charmishah118 ..

Please read author's note at the end.. there are pics from my trip too .. hehe..

Again 130 votes for next..

_______________________________________

"So what do you want!? Pretend to be a happy married couple?"

"At least we can try not to be just room mates? " She asked hope twinkling in her eyes and he frowned ..

"Shravan... Vacancy he Kya? " She asked again looking at the dark sky illuminated with a single moon and no stars at all..

"What...?"

"Mujhe tumare BEST FRIEND  k post k  lea fir se apply karna he ..."

"And what if I say , that post doesn't exist anymore ...?" He asked clenching his jaws .."

"Hmmmm .... Wait karungi ..
Das saal pehle bhe kea tha, das saal aur kr lungi ..."

Not even for a single second her eyes moved away from the sky ... She took his answer like it was that predictable, and gave her's like she mean it ..

Shravan sat there puzzled looking at the figure who stood up and walked off from there . .

_____________________________________

"Sumo mujhe nhe pata he Kya hua he , vo log aaye subah aur hum sab ko Bahar nikal dea.... Aur kaha ki owner se kahe station me ja ke mile " preeta's voice shivering like she was standing over ice Berg ... The person who was listening to her was no better..

"Fir... Fir bhe.. Kuch to kaha Hoga na ... Ayse kayse ek din achanak aake band karke chale jayenge .... Kuch to reason dea Hoga na .." Suman asked suppressing her own sobs , while searching for her handbag and shoving mobile inside it ...

The buzzing sound which woke her up as usual was not her Mobile's alarm this morning..  listening to a very violent scream of her head cook  made her jump out of the bed and sleep as well... Surprisingly she didn't find Shravan on the other side of bed..

The information that her PCT  has got sealed by the police was poured into her ears like melted copper by preeta .. not giving heed to her enquiring in laws, she dragged an exhausted pushkar out of his room , and made him drive her to the spot of incident..

Looking at the madness in her face , pushkar desires to keep his scrambling stomach aside for some time and deal with the growing volcano sitting beside him ..

With helicopter speed both of them reached her workplace in few minutes.. Suman kept her fingers crossed , silently praying to not give her a sight of shattered PCT like last time, and moreover that , she didn't want the same person behind it again..

Unlike her imagination ,she saw the place intact and devoid of any damage .. all her utensils where neatly left at their places and the door was locked in a big metal lock covered with thin white cloth and wax seal over it..

All her staffs where standing near the shed , equally devastated.. one by one ,all of them approached her sneezing and sobbing.. pushkar's half sleepy  mind was having a hard time processing the situation.. all he could gadhere was that PCT was legally closed for no appropriate reason..
He sneaked his arm around her cold gone body , and pulled her closer...

The only thing in her mind was Shravan.. she knew she had enough money to create a new PCT , but this one was created with her sweat and blood, it owned her heard work  and sleepless nights.. it has seen her tears , and laughter ... This was the place where SUMO lived, the girl who bosses around, not the one who trades her happiness for her family... This was the only place where she lived .... As herself...

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें