chapter 33

"All of me"

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

______________________________________

" We have our whole life too see the the world .. we will go wherever your heart desires .. but as for now , the only thing I want is to have a good time with you while you're gonna completely ignore me and drown yourself in cooking" he smiled sheepishly.. I can give you the world sumo .. but before that I want you to know that you are my world.....

Suman stood there awestruck , rooted at her spot ..

This man infront of her can never fail to surprise her if not shock ..

When she boarded the flight with him her mind was blank ...
Blank because she had no idea what is awaiting for her because neither they where completely husband wife nor the previous bestfriend turned enemy.. The answer of what they where was laying somewhere in between these two .. It need to be there because if not that , suman didn't have anything to account on the basis of what he was kissing the life out of her .. that too ..too often lately ..

And even though now she understood him a bit , still there was a question .
What does he want in return?

Shravan clicked her fingers in front of her face .." lost already?'' he asked with jumping brows ...

"Hu! Oh , no no.. I'm .. I mean I was just thinking .."

"Well you can think later ... Let me show you our room .. then we will have shower then breakfast , and after that we can go roam around in our neighborhood .. "
He was already pushing her inside the house ..

" But ."

"No but.. you can get started by tomorrow .. atleast rest of a today .."

They entered thir bedroom which was quite cosy for her surprise with a fluffy bed surrounded by white delicate curtains , a table lamp beside that , the floor was again made of stone squares , a dresser placed in south corner , and last part which stole her heart was the balcony with a large oval hanging nest shaped swing which had furry coat over the seat , and all these was contained by a small warm room ...

"Like it?'' he whispered form the back , extremely closer to her ear before moving inside with the bags ...

"It's so ... Warm .." she barely mumbled but that was enough for him to hear ..

He slipped aside the curtain from the window letting the sunlight come inside and lit to room .. the windows gave the view of the gorgeous back yard garden ...
" I was sure you'll like it "

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें