Chapter 22

Unedited chapter and no proofreading ...

___________________________________

"Di thoda sa upar karna " preety carefully tugged Suman's leg and placed a pillow under it ..

"Preety tu rehne de .. vo apne aap theak ho jayega " Suman said earning a glare from preety..

"Tum to chup he raho... Preety puttar , aur jaada ice laga le " kaminy showed the same concern , looking at Suman's wounded and swollen ankle ..

"Chachi ji "

"Chup ekdam ... Ek to bina bataye bhag Jao , upar se jab aao to ye haalat bana ke ....
Nhe tujhe kya laga , hm tujhe tere he pati se sath Jane se mana karange ..,?"
She huffs in frustration..

"Dakh puttar , agar Kuch ho jata to ....
Mujhe bhaisabh ko jawab dena pad jata ..." She added ..

"Chachi ji , me bilkul theak hu ...bas thodi se chot he .. "

"Dikh raha he mujhe... Khair ..
Tum dono ...
Bhaisabh bula rahe the ... Jao mil ke aao "

Kaminy Said the Last part eyeing the two men cornered in the sofa ..

Pushkar and Shravan ..

After Suman's constant nagging and insistence , shravan agreed to come back home ..by the time they reached home it was past 12 .. But that didn't save them from getting earful even after presenting a believable story in front of there family ..

____________________________________

"Do you realize what you have done ?" Ramnath asked in utterly disappointed tone and anger ..

"Papa "

"What shravan ...
Mare Ghar ki bacchi kidnap ho jata he , and I was sitting in my office without any clue when you kids where loitering in the middle of danger ..
Do you know how pathetic I feel .."

"Papa it's not like that ... We didn't want to worry you .." Shravan replied being extremely guilty ..

"Yes sir, situation was in our control , we got protection too "

"Aah... Good then ... Oh I forgot , I have grown up men here ... Fine ...
Go put your wifes  in trouble , and jump into that yourself ...
And obviously , you both can manage ..
Why would you need me now .. right?"
He said pressing his temple

"Papa please... It's not like that .. you know us better.. we didn't want to get you stressed .. and no matter what , we will always need  you . " Shravan didn't know what to say or how to make him understand .. he tried his best to keep everything to himself and deal with it , but ramnath took it in a different way ..

"Shravan pushkar... I don't want any of my children in danger ..
Just keep that in mind when you take any case .." he dismissed both of them saying that ..

_____________________________________

Half way to his room shravan's mobile buzzed with notification of a new message ..

"Chote itna soch mat .. papa tujse nhe mujse naraz he .. I'll convince him later " he assured.

"Hmm.. bhiya sumo ka dhyan rakhna ,  she is still worn out with whatever happened " Shravan nodded seeing off pushkar .. he took his phone out to check the message ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें