Chapter 14

Look at my condition..

Extremely sorry for delaying the update even after the last chapter crossed the vote limit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Extremely sorry for delaying the update even after the last chapter crossed the vote limit..

But I have my exam dates doing 'taandav' over my head.. will try to update as much as possible..

Love you all..

___________________________________

When Suman  entered the room, by one look at her face he knew she knows about what he has done.. he also knew that what nanaji is to her.. and the a part of him wanted to take her away from this , and another part wanted to knock the reality in her head ..

So he did what he felt right... Half Embraced her in his arms ... Giving her some assistance which he himself wasn't aware of...
But a blank face with a stiff cold body was what he felt in his hands..

...............................................

She could only feel the numbing pain inside her inner ear which made her head throb in pain...
She sat in silence for few moments to subdue the sensation... His hands which where wrapping around her waist ,was making soothing circles over her fabric...
Her breath hitched when Raghavar Tiwari opened his eyes , which was so far closed and sat leaning back in the rocking chair, and his wrinkled skin covering arms on the armrest .... He exhaled a long breath as if he got a closure to all his thoughts...

Slowly and gently he diverted his gaze to look at her stiff form ... With much difficulty a slight curve in his lips was formed which made her exhaled in relief..

"Na.. nuu..." She chocked out his name  ..

His smile further stretched ''kayse ho Suman?"

Overwhelmed by listening his voice after so long , she pulled his hands to grab it tight..

"Suman ka bohot man tha us din aap San America Jao... Pur mere waje se vo late ho gye Ghar aane me and app sab nhe ja paye...
Ab jab , Nanaji, ap saare responsibilities se free ho gye ho me ne soch Kyu na us din Jo adhoora reh gya vo ab poora kr le .....

Vayse bhe waha aapko yaha se acchi treatment milegi ... " Shravan reassured him ...

Suman's thought was now canalized to what  shravan said...
Somewhere she thought , whatever he did was for her .. his resent behavior towards her which was not so dramatic like before fueled her imagination .. her heart twitched thinking , Shravan was trying to do something for her which enhanced her mood instantly..

Shravan's phone went of so he excused himself and disappeared behind the balcony..
Taking that as a cue , she kneeled down and kept her head in Nanaji's lap ....

"Suman.... Bacche me theak rahunga waha... Ab aysa udaas nhe hote beta ... "He said caressing her hair..

"Bohot yaad aayegi apki... Me kayse rahungi aapke bina... " She sobbed into his lap ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें