Chapter 28

Hay guys ...
So I got some free time , and wrote this chapter .. 7dec seemed to be too long..

My wattpad is yet not fixed .. but thank you all for reaching out to me , suggesting their ideas .. thought I'm not able to use the app , I read all your messages and comments through mail .. so keep them coming ..

( Disclaimer: this chapter is kind of a filler , for my amazing friends who came up with their own ways to help me. . that was really heartwarming . So I'm posting this through mail ... Ignore typos ..
And trust me things are just starting to hear up .. lot more on its way. )

He pushed open the main door , and walked inside his strangely quite  hous , which was pretty unusual..
The usual thing was , Suman waiting for him on the sofa of their living room , and the moment she hears his car entering the gate , he would find her by the door side ready to take his bag and coat ...

The had a mini fight over that topic too in the recent days , because no matter how many times her asked her not to get over-worried about his whereabouts , but no ... His women was stubborn than anyone he came across ... Everytime she brushes his scrolling face saying ..

' oh please... I don't want you to throw your stuffs here and there ... It's better I take them from you before you create a mess "

And that's when he loses his say in their argument..  not that he couldn't ,
But then he won't be able to see her face and hear her buk buk , first when he comes home all tired. That helps taking his mind away from all the worries... he secretly loves that though he wouldn't dare admit it infront of her ..

His eyes searched for her scanning the hall .. she was nowhere to be seen.. loosing his tie with one hand  he placed his bag on the stand ..

Must be sleeping..

Relieved that atleast she considered his plead to rest for few more days ..

One more thing was that he hated himself for carving for her presence all the time .. to see her roam around like se Owen that place , and and she did own it ... But the thing was , suman was an ambitious girl .. a business woman , and he supposed ,she had a lot of things to do with her life ... And he felt it was for him ,she is sticking to his house with some or the other excuse .. and that was not acceptable .. it was wrong to keep her like that , and he do have some plans for that too in near future..

Shravan heard some racking noise from the dinner area ...

Ramnath was desperately searching for something between the bottles and jars on the dining table..

"Papa ..." He called from back..

"Oh .... Shravan .. thank God tum aa gye ...."

"What's going on ?"

"Tell me where is salt ?"

Shravan frowned... What kind of Blizzard question was that to ask your son when he comes back home after work..

"Wh...what?"

"Salt ... Salt... " He whisper yelled...

"Papa .. how am I supposed to know?"

"You are married !"

"Suman didn't bring salt as dowry with her !!" Shravan chuckled..

"Of course " Ramnath rolled his eyes. "but suman did took my salt with her " he shook his head..

"What ...?"

"Exactly! Your wife , is roaming over my head like a satellite , spying on me .. She is making me eat boiled vegetables , with no salt or spices , showing no mercy on me ...
And you know what , I think she took all the bottles with her ..
Not a single pinch of salt is there in this house ... Unbelievable... I feel so violated ..''
He rubbed his forehead in distress.. while shravan bit his inner cheek to stop his laugh to break out...

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें