Promo / Precap

Not a chapter . Just a precap of coming chapters...

p.s this here is not the end . And also it's not a dream . And you need to trust my love for these two ...

The ending of this book will be a happy one .

------------------------------

With numbness overtaking his senses , his vision blurred

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

With numbness overtaking his senses , his vision blurred . The horizon from the farthest of his sight glowed as the night and darkness slowly disappear . Wind ruffling his hair back but he didn't bother to breathe it in . The light spread faster like a comet ....

" Chashmish Dakh toot ta Tara , ... Jaldi wish mang ..." She spoke somewhere from the valley of his his memory , giving raise to the flashes of moments he spent with her ....

The first time they met , in the school corridor stumbling upon eachother ... Hideng behind the walls with bubbling joy as she hopped towards him .... Watching her hands that gripped his arm tight as she held onto it when the needle pocked her skin .... Filling her hairline with red dust ... Pulling her back to his body under the sheets to seek her warmth    .....  Starring through her soul when the became one  to her beautiful eyes loosing it's motion as the last breath left her parted lips ....

Everything flashed in the blinding light ...

And then he saw her .... Fading away in the horizon, a hand extended for him to take ...

And everything disappeared except the two of them ... He did the one thing that he always wanted to do... He kept his palm on her delicate one , and let her take him ....

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 16, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें