The Alpha

I looked at my schedule seeing where i needed to go, Math was my first class and it was on the next floor. I hurried and started running, as soon as i got on the second floor i went to the lobby of the second floor. It was just this giant space where you could see most of the halls. So i took a look, found the hall that could potentially lead me to my class. So i started speed walking to it, i then bumped into someone and we both fell on the floor. I looked who i knocked over and it was a boy werewolf, i immediately said "Oh i'm so sorry! I wasn't really paying attention where i was going" i stood up and he was still on the floor holding his nose in pain. So i stretched my hand out to him and he looked surprised while i was stood there confused 'Is he going to take my hand or not? Make a decision i'm going to be late!' He finally got out of his dumbfounded state and he reached out for my hand "It's alright, i should be sorry i wasn't looking" i got a good look of him and he looked like he was a Red wolf. He dusted himself off, he smiled and started walking off. I had a feeling people were watching, then it hit me, i could probably ask him for help "Wait! uh..!" He turned around "Yeah?" I felt more people were staring "Could you actually help me with something..?" I said nervously "Sure, whatever a fellow werewolf needs" he walked up to me, wait... can't he smell the Meif'wa part of me? Doesn't matter "Um could you help me find my class? I wasn't here for freshman year so..." i looked down "Oh that's why i didn't recognize your scent, you're new here, usually i know every werewolves scent" he chuckled "Well, let me see your schedule?" I handed it to him and he looked at it "Oh cool, my class is right across the hall, follow me" he said and i followed him. I still felt people staring while walking the whole way there. I know i'm new and all, but i bet it wouldn't be such a big deal like it is now! We made it and he said "Here you are" i smiled and said "Thank you so much! Uh... what's your name?" I asked and he said "The names Zyon Green, I know it's kinda weird, yours?" I laughed and said "Your names weird? My names Nyx Flaws, nice to meet ya!" I tried to go in for a hand shake but instead of that he suddenly started sniffing me "Uhhh!.." i just blurted out, i knew it was normal for werewolves to sniff someone to recognize their scent later on but i barely knew him "Your scent is really peculiar from other werewolves... almost like another animals scent is with yours" i started freaking out. Oh no, he's going to find out and hate me! He finished and said "Welp you are a werewolf right?" I simply nodded and said "Sure..." Social anxiety is kicking in, help me ;-; "Well, welcome to my pack Nyx" he simply said "Oh well thanks i guess" i didn't get it... pack? The bell rang and i said "Well gotta go to class see you later Zyon Green" he cringed a bit "Please just... Zyon" and he went in his class.

Math was good :3 The teacher was nice, he is a dog, breed: Golden Retriever (i think). It was weird, he played the banjo for the first 20 minutes of class and also told fun stories and jokes only i understood, since his jokes kinda reminded me of my dads quirky jokes. We became good friends quickly and that caught more attention, i have to stop doing that. So that was literally the whole class and then it was time for my 3rd period which i had the choice of my Werewolf class or my Meif'wa class. I chose Meif'wa, sorry mom :>. I couldn't find Zyon after math so i didn't have anyone to guide me. As expected i arrived late, i thought i was going to be scolded but the teacher seemed nice "Nice of you to join us Nyx don't worry we were just about to start" she kept staring at me when i tried to find a desk since most of them were taken. Not in a bad way, she looked at me like she admired me. Anyway, i couldn't find any obvious seat in the front so i awkwardly walked all the way to the back. Since all of the seats where paired up we had to sit next to someone, the only seat available was way in the back next to a boy meif'wa. I walked all the way there and sat next to him.