End of the day

It was finally the end of the day and most of the students where leaving to the front of the school and i texted my mom to pick me up "Hey Nyx!" The twins from lunch came up to me "Can we hang out until our parents come... please?" They looked so intent, but they're my friends so i said "Sure why not?" And i smiled. Their parents came about 10 minutes later "Wait! before we go!" They both gave me papers "Here's our numbers, as a declaration of our friendship!" They smiled. I was surprised... but i was also really happy, i took them and they waved. I held the paper to my chest smiling, i feel like this year is going to be great. I sat there for 10 more minutes waiting for my mom to respond when "Hey there!" I heard from behind me, i turned around "How was your first day?" It was Zyon! The Alpha! I freaked out "Uh! It-it was great!" i started stuttering "Let me guess... you found out i am the Alpha huh?" What the heck how does he know, am i that easy to read?! "Um... yeah..." he sighed disappointed "When i said pack i thought i gave it away but then you looked confused so i thought for once i can talk normally to a werewolf without them seeing my title" i felt bad "I'll leave you alone if yo-" I grabbed his shirt "Wait Zyon!" He turned around "I'm sorry, alright? But seeing the way you are, compared to other alphas I've seen in my previous schools. You're different, you don't let your position get to you and you're nice and that's the type of friend i want, a real one" i smiled and he looked happy "Thank you Nyx, well, i have to get going, see you tomorrow" and he started walking away. After Zyon disappeared then it hit me. Wait so if Zyon is an alpha and he said that i was part of his pack so that means....!!!!!!

Flashback
"Well, welcome to my pack Nyx"

Milo said the same thing.... so Milo is the Sabre!! And i'm in his pack too!?

"Ms. Flaws!" I heard someone yell and it was "Milo! Hey!" I said freaked out. So he's the Sabre, well usually the Sabre is pretty calm so ehh "Something the matter Ms. Flaws?" He said. He's too formal to be a high school student, probably from a rich family or something idk "Ah! Nothing really, also you don't have to be so formal, just call me Nyx" i smiled "Well alright Nyx" he chuckled but then he got serious. Uh oh what's the matter "Anyway, what was Zyon doing? Did he bother you in any sort of way?" He almost looked like he dreaded saying his name "Nothing, we were just talking, Why?" When i thought my confusion for the day was over "Nothing, usually when a werewolf is talking to a meif'wa it's because they're bothering them" he then took a deep breath "Well sorry for bothering you Nyx, i'll see you tomorrow?" He asked "Yeah sure" i smiled and he waved and started walking away. Damn... now i have to make sure the three of us aren't in the same room... Or make sure they don't find out what i am. I then got a text from mom 'Sorry i didn't answer I asked you're dad to pick you up but it turns out we'll be coming home late so you wouldn't mind walking home right?' Crap they're going to be late? Well it's only like and hour or 2 by foot. They should be glad i memorized the streets on my way to school, i texted back "Yeah... sure... i wouldn't...mind" i mumbled out loud as i texted it "And... send" i sighed "Well it's good exercise, ok let's do this!"

I basically busted inside the house, sweaty, breathing hard, exhausted "Ugh... i'm out of shape..." i said to myself. I closed the door and then went to the fridge and placed my head inside "Ahh... that's nice..." So mom and dad are taking late shifts, that's unusual, well when duty calls.... I thought maybe we could have talked about my first day but... how can i say that I've befriended 2 leaders? Let alone from different species? And without realizing it became part of each of their packs? Ugh... at least... they didn't find out... Well except for Ms. Lilah but she's cool with it. Now that I've realized it... i don't know much about packs and stuff... i thought i wouldn't be needing to know because no one ever welcomed someone like me in their pack. Well i always wanted to know to be honest but my mind was always busy with other things. Might as well take the liberty to know now. My stomach suddenly painfully growls "Ugh... after i eat..." i said chuckling. And i also sniffed myself "And shower"