Trixie

We just about finished getting food for Zyon and he asked "So where are these friends of yours??" When i was about to answer i heard yelling "ZYON BABE!~~" i turned around to see who said it but i was suddenly shoved to the side "Agh!" I lost my balance and fell to the ground, falling right on my tail, and i heard Zyon "Hey what are you-!?" Before recollecting myself "Ow.. my tail..." when i did, i looked up to see who it was. I got surprised as i saw the girl werewolf holding onto Zyon rubbing her face against his. It was the same werewolf i bumped into on the first day, this was going to get awkward "Trixie get off..." Zyon said obviously uncomfortable, trying to push her away "Aww, don't be like that~" she then kissed him on the cheek (A/N: a kiss for some animals is actually licking. And when it does happen it's a big deal but only couples/family are allowed to do it. It's a sign of immense affection but a form of disrespect if you do it to just anybody. Depending on how the one being 'kissed' interprets it) He got mad and pushed her off with so much more force "Trixie!" He yelled, i was just awkwardly standing there watching this go off "..." her ears flopped and she said "Awe but Zyon i care about you~~" she tried to reach for his hand but he quickly moved away and ran to my side. That's when she finally acknowledged me, not in a good way "Who's she?" She said clearly annoyed "My friend, she's new and i'm helping her" i felt her suddenly feeling threatened and started putting her guard up, like she wanted to fight me "Haha friend? That's hard to believe" i was confused, what did she mean by that? "Is she your girlfriend??" I asked him "Why yes-" she was about to answer when Zyon quickly cut her off "No! No she's not, just ignore her" he grabbed my arm and his lunch and we started walking away but she suddenly got in front of us "Aren't you even going to introduce me to your...friend" she looked like she held in a giggle, like she was making fun of us "Their's no need, now leave us alone" he tried to walk away but she kept following us "Why do you treat me like this!? And left me for her!? She's not even pretty" she started making a scene, so he let me go and walked up to her "I left you because you where a terrible female alpha and a friend, and just FYI IT. WAS. NEVER. A. RELATIONSHIP!" She looked really mad "And plus, Nyx is perfect just the way she is" i kinda blushed at that but it made me happy, no this is not a start of a love story or something, kinda sounds like it. It just sounded like he accepted me so if i ever were to tell him about being a half breed he might accept me "NOW LEARN YOUR PLACE BEFORE I MAKE YOU THE OMEGA!!" i kinda started getting scared, that he suddenly used his title like that, i guess he dislikes her that much. I just basically made my way to the crowd of people, and left the lunch room because i didn't want to be involved anymore than i already have.

I decided to go to the library and eat there instead, the librarian seems nice. It was a sweet old human lady. I sat on a 2 seat table next to a window, surrounded by bookshelves and silence, relieved i was out of that situation "Hello Nyx" my ears and tail stood up in surprise and a bit of fear but i was relieved to see a friendly face "Oh Milo! It's only you" i took a deep breath "Is that a bad thing? Can i join you?" I nodded "No the complete opposite of that, today was chaotic and it's nice to see a friendly face" he smiles "Any werewolves bothering you? If so that's normal for all me if was so don't worry too much, they are all hiss but no claw" haha trust me that's the least of my worries "So you're eating in the library?" Milo asked, I smiled kinda embarrassed "Yeah the lunchroom has a situation at the moment" he nodded "So I've heard, i know it's a werewolf matter, it's always werewolves, causing trouble" he seemed annoyed about the mere idea of werewolves "So, being a leader, sounds stressful" i said to change the subject, and to not claw his eyes out, i'm part werewolf too "Not really, most meif'was help each other out and are always looking out for each other. We resolve our conflicts in a calm matter instead of unreasonably fighting about it" i nodded about it "So your just carefree all the time?" He shakes his head sideways "Not all the time, i still got to keep my guard up, werewolves will pick a fight with just about anyone about anything" i felt anger slowly building up, i try to not say anything unreasonable "But um.... do you ever think that... werewolves aren't all like that? Some can be nice right?" i look at just my food trying my best to avoid eye contact "What makes you say that?" Nope i'm done "... never mind, excuse me" i quickly stood up and basically bolted to the restroom "Nyx?" I heard him yell worried