The Cat's Out The Bag

Crap. That slipped out didn't it?

"Half breed?" I heard people question "Yeah I'm sure i heard her say that" i started freaking out "I didn't know those were real" what should i say now? "What breeds?" I heard a familiar voice yell. Nixon was the one who said it. I gave him a "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" look. He mouthed "Go ahead" his eyes were so reassuring. I took a deep breath and spoke "I am half meif'wa and half werewolf" i yelled. I heard a bunch of mumbling "Alright now that's cleared up i-" then i heard a bunch of people yell "Then the hell would we expect from a half breed to lead a whole pack of werewolves!?" I heard laughs "What a joke!" The laughs didn't make me angry or sad, They annoyed the heck out of me "Because not only will i lead the werewolves as the female Alpha, i also decided to lead the meif'was as the female Sabre, that's a good idea don't you think? Zyon? Milo?" They looked at me in surprise. They knew what i was thinking, this would give both packs a chance, to get to know each other, so then they could be at peace and less fights. In a way i was like a living peace tready, Then they both walked up to me "I wouldn't expect any less" Zyon took his hand out "I present and welcome you as the new female Alpha" i shook his hand. Then Milo spoke "I as the Sabre will welcome you and present you as our 1st and only female Sabre" i suddenly whispered to him "Wait you've never had a female Sabre before?" He chuckled and whispered back "It's annoying when everyone keeps asking you about dating" i laughed. I felt everyone get uneasy "What is going on here!?" I turned to see that a giant crowd of students make way for the principal "Oh."
.
.
.
Milo, Zyon, Trixie, Nixon and I were all put in the principals office "Trixie make your way home I've already dismissed you earlier today, but you're suspended for a month now, for trying to bring harm to a student" said the principal. Trixie grunted and walked out "This isn't over half breed" i smiled "You dare challenge the female Alpha and female Sabre?" She tried to threaten me by growling, but she looked behind me, she knows that i have both Zyon, Milo, and Nixons back. She backed down and left in a fit, I chuckled, then i heard the door open again suddenly "Nyx!" I heard both my mom and my dads voice and they hugged me "Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Then the principal spoke "I called them up here, Milo, Zyon, and Nixons parents will be here soon as well" she paused while my parents were babying me, which i obviously don't mind "Are you hurt? No one hurt you right?" My mom said worried, i chuckled "I'm fine mom seriously" the principal then said "She handled herself just fine Mrs. Flaws but um, if you all don't mind, i need a few minutes with Nyx" my mom looked up getting defensive "She's not in trouble is she?" The principal chuckled and said "Oh no not at all i just need to talk to her for a bit" my dad grabbed mom's hand and signaled her that it was ok. The everyone left the room the last one being Nixon "I'll be waiting k?" I nodded smiling a bit and he closed the door

"I know it was you Nyx" i got a bit surprised "And usually i would dismiss this since, i don't want to come off as a terrible person, but werewolf matters are just werewolf matters and in no way should i get involved, but it absolutely got my attention over the fact that i wrongly accused a student" she then sighed "I started working here because i thought i could make a change, i thought i was going to be different, interact with my students and make them feel welcomed, make them feel like they're heard but..." she had a sad smile "When i suspended Zyon i didn't give him the chance to speak, just because he was a werewolf" she chuckled "But you? I heard a lot had happened, yes even werewolf gossip can reach the staff sometimes" i jolted "And because your meif'wa teacher might have told me a detail or 2" Ha... Ms. Nilah "You went through absolute hell didn't you? Excuse my language" i chuckled "Also i watched your little... fight on the cameras, you are not in any trouble since you didn't hurt or fought back Trixie" i sighed "But i loved what you said, you stood up not only for Zyon, but also the werewolves and the meif'was" i smile nervously "I'm sure you're going to be an amazing female Alpha and Sabre" i nodded "You should probably go to your family now" i smile "Thank you miss, and by they way... you are different, don't ever doubt yourself, because if it wasn't for you, i would have never gotten the chance to feel acceptance for the first time in my life" she was a bit surprised but then smiled "You're welcome" she said and i made my way out.

Mom and dad were outside "Nyx are you alright? What happened?" My mom asked "Nothing, she was just letting me off with a warning, i'm not in trouble" she smiled and hugged me "Uuugh never worry us like that" i hugged her back. I looked behind her and see.... Nixons parents? His dad was clearly a black werewolf but his mom... is human!?