The Omega

Lunch finally then came around. I already had a packed lunch so all i had to do was find somewhere to sit. Problem is, i don't think i know anybody in the lunch room who would care enough to let me sit with them. So i started looking around for a free table, then noticed some commotion in a table at the far corner of the lunch room. Everybody else seem to ignore it but i went ahead to investigate. A guy and a girl who appear to be freshman where being bothered by Seniors "Leave us alone! We got the table first" The girl yelled, they both looked like werewolves, the same breed at that, probably related "Shut up and get out of our way! Learn to be in your place and give us the table!" Said a senior in the group "Hey quit it!" I yelled and i got all their attention. They looked surprised, and the seniors felt threatened by my presence, i didn't understand why "Damn, she's the alphas friend, she might tell on us" i heard him say. The Alphas friend...? What are they talking about..? They suddenly just left the freshman alone. I then walked up to them "Are you both ok? Seriously, what's wrong with them picking on someone weaker than them? That's just wrong!" I say helping them "Yeah we're fine, don't worry haha no one got seriously hurt, those people where just jerks" If i could i would put my claws on them... "Sorry they bothered you" they looked scared "Why are you guys afraid of me?" I was honestly worried about them "Because your the alphas friend, what do you think why..." The girl said "I don't get it, who is the alpha-" then it hit me, the only werewolf i ever had contact today with... WAS ZYON! "Wait a minute! Zyon is the alpha!? He doesn't seem like it at all and he's a sophomore... pretty big title for such a young age" he just looks like a normal werewolf "Hey don't be afraid of me, i just walked into Zyon when i came in to school and asked him for directions, trust me it's too soon to even call him an acquaintance" they seemed calmer "In the mean time, my name's Nyx, and i'll be you guys body guard if ya want hehe" i smiled and stretched my arm out, i sorta meant that as a joke but at the same time i was hoping they would take me up on that offer "Jackson but you can call me Jack" the boy shock my hand "Joyce but you can just call me Joy" the girl also shock my hand "And we're twins!" They both said in unison. I chuckled, i got a better look at them and they looked like dogs, i confused them by their ears. Their breed looked like a Papillon, how cute their ears look big! "Yeah i noticed, hey now that we're here... can i sit with you guys? I don't have friends and for being a sophomore it's actually my first year in this school hehe" i chuckled nervously "Sure, you did just save us and we don't have any friends either so yea" and they let me sit on the table, it's small but it was good. I was getting my lunch out and they where just staring the whole time "Uh... what happen to your food guys?" They popped back to reality "Oh! Uh... ya see...." Jack started, his ears dropped "They.... took our money for lunch...." Joy finished looking down. I felt so bad for them! Then again i eat a lot, it can feed 2 people, so i pushed all my food to them "Eat it" i smiled "Really!?" they said in unison once again "It's fine don't worry, plus i can go without food for 4 more hours, it's fine" I'm actually super hungry, so hurry up kids and choose to eat it already!! "Come on, i would just be rude if i ate in front of you guys, especially all this food" they looked at each other then back at me "Well... if you insist" and they started eating "Wow! This is so good! Did your mom make this!?" Jack asked eating the ramen, i was surprised the ramen stayed hot from when i heated it up this morning "Nope, made it ma'self" i said "And the sandwiches too?!" They kept talking with their mouths full "Yeah all of it haha" they looked so happy, it was so cute. They where done eating quick and we had half the lunch to spare so we just talked and talked and had a great time.