And Action

The bell rang, lunch time. Now the tension gets real. I really didn't care how many freaking meif'was thought they could glare at me i just wanted to hurry up and get this over with. Milo and I made our way over to the 1st floor as fast as we could "So Ms. Flaws-" i cut him off "Hey we're friends, call me by my name" he chuckled "Alright Nyx, what exactly am i helping you with?' I sighed "You've noticed how the Alpha got suspended because apperantly he hurt a student?" He nodded "Well long story short he was framed, and I'm helping him clear his name, being Alpha he can't be looked down upon by anyone" he chuckled "So is that all why you're doing it? Because his reputation is ruined" i stopped for a bit "No... because he was my first friend, and i wanna return the favor for what he did for me" i turned to face Milo "He didn't hurt anyone, he was just protecting me from a girl who was being a jerk" He gave me a bit of an impressed look, i sighed "Come on let's go, we don't have a lot of time before students start clearing" i started walking faster. I heared Milo scoff and he said "Alright then" gladly i bumped into Nixon soon enough "Nixon!" I yelled. I saw his ears twiched towards my direction so he turned around and ran up to me "Hey you're here -!-" he noticed Milo and Nixon immediately yanked me to his side starting to get defensive "No hey it's ok Nixon! He's actually here to help!" He was surprised "Wait seriously?" Milo nodded "Yep, Milo Thread at your service, so what am i suppose to do?" I smiled "So here's what you have to do"
.
.
.
And action. I did a whole turn and went to the other side of the hall where the guard couldn't see me. The students were completely cleared from the halls so it was now dead silent. Nixon and Milo were hiding in a corner waiting for my signal "...." i took a deep breath as silent as i could. Then, *SNAP* i snapped my fingers and it doesn't seem loud but in a giant echoing room that's loud enough to hear to the other side, especially for us who are humanoids. I heard them both snap back at me to reassure me that they heard, i then saw the guard looking around for a bit since he heard it as well. The guard was actually quite intimidating since he's actually a bit buff and i heard breaking up fights is his specialty. But let's just hope Milo and Nixon can hold up

"WHAT DID YOU SAY CAT NIP!?" Nixon suddenly yelled and i saw him starting to shove Milo back a bit "I said, don't you dare disrespect me! You mutt" jeez what is up with werewolves and meif'was using such childish tactics to get each other mad. Then they started "fighting", it looked a little too real... but it didn't matter because it got the guards attention "Hey what do you two think you're doing!?" He started running up to them and i quickly snuck in. 5 minutes! Is all I'm asking from you guys please hold up!

Gladly no one was there, i trying to remember where the principals office was "Was it here or...? -!-" I saw someone coming and quickly hid behind a desk. I heard them talking and laughing and then i heard their footsteps fade. I sighed in relief and kept looking around. I found the lounge room. There was no one?? Maybe decided to eat in the lunch room instead. Then i smelled something delicious and sweet "Mm..." i know that smell anywhere. It was a box of warm donuts "Yummy... not now! Maybe after I'm done" i quickly kept going. "Come on where is it???" I started getting so annoyed. Then finally i found it "There!" The light were on and the door was slightly cracked open "..." i nervously look in and she wasn't there. I quickly snuck inside and pulled out the letter and the flash drive and placed it on her desk. Then i heared someone's footsteps coming closer to the door "!!!" i was freaking out, what was i gonna do now?! I just can't get in trouble now! I started shaking but then suddenly it's like everything went silent. My breathing slowed down, my heart rate slowed down and everything just went slow. All i did was make my way next to the door and waited. The door opened widely, the principal went in. As she was doing so, while her back turned i silently walked out going with the motion of the door being closed behind her and closed it. Then suddenly i snapped or if it. Then i held my mouth shut internally freaking out. What was that!? It didn't matter because it wasn't over, i had to make my way out. I quickly started walking but then i came across the lounge room again "..." i couldn't fight it, i grabbed the whole donut box, ah ha! it was still untouched and warm. I saw a little cooler and i could see some apple juice bottles "..." and grabbed some of those too ran the frick out of there.

I silently came out and I saw Milo and Nixon all beat up "What the...?" they spotted me and looked at me confused as well. But they knew it was their signal to run out of there too, so they ran "Hey where are you going!? Get back here!!" And so did i