Baby Sitting (Pt. 2)

I sat down where Jason and the other boy middle schooler was at, which hasn't said anything. I mean he's emo, which I found cute "Jason um-" he cut me off "Don't call me by my name half breed" I sighed "Alright I won't, I'm not here to discipline you, that's your mom's job, I'm here to take care of all of you. You don't have to like me, just cooperate alright?" He glared at me "I'm not a bad guy, if I was, I don't think your mother would have trusted all of you in my hands, now would she?" I noticed him jolt in surprise "Oh and by the way" I looked at over at the emo one "I find emos cute, I have somewhat of a thing for them hehe" the emo one looked at me then quickly turned away blushing "I'll go check on your sisters, and if what your sister said was true, about needing help on your homework, don't be afraid to ask for help alright?" I sat up and walked to the kitchen.

I saw Aubrey giggling and... Flirting with Nixon?? I wanted to laugh. Nixon looked so uncomfortable with it "So is that girl your girlfriend?" Aubrey asked "And what if she is? It's none of your concern, now let's get back to the question" damn he's so cold to everyone around him. Now that I noticed, he is only chill when I'm around him... Why does that make me extremely happy...? "I wanted to know cuz I might give you a shot" she winked at him, the shy one spoke "Aubrey we have to finish..." she rolled her eyes "Shush Jessi" He spotted me "Sorry, I'm not into meif'was" he said while looking at me straight in the eyes. Was that meant for me to hear?? "Nyx! Could we switch spots? K thanks bye"and he walked out the kitchen "Um... Ok, well.. let's see where you guys are at" Jessi quietly responded "We haven't started..." Aubrey looked embarrassed "Oh then let's start" I helped them out. Again it was pretty simple, I taught them what they had to do and decided to finish on their own.

As soon as I finished with them I heard a soft thud, then followed by crying. I ran out the kitchen "WHAT HAPPENED!?" I saw one of the youngest ones crying on the floor. I looked over at Nixon and he didn't want to get close "Nixon you have younger siblings!!" he looked away "I'm used to my siblings sorry...." he said kinda freaked out "UGH!" I ran up to the kid cradling him "Hey hey buddy it's ok" he kept crying "Please stop crying...!" all the eldest ones were snickering. Oh crap... Damn it here goes nothing "Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep..." I sighed to control my anxiety "Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memory" the kid started to calm down "Little do you know! I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece..." the kid was giggling, which made me calm down and smile "Little do you know I... Need a little more time..." I wiped the tears away from the kid "Feel better? Where's your booboo?" He pointed to his head so I started rubbing it "AGAIN! AGAIN!" I turned around and the primary school kittens were clapping. Then I looked over and I saw all the middle school kittens with their jaws dropped, along with Nixon "Um... Maybe some other time..." I felt really embarrassed. I soon finished calming the kitten down "You ok now??" He nodded "Alright go play with your sister, careful now" I put him down and he ran off. I got out a deep sigh of relief, I looked over at the clock, it was almost dinnertime. Crap I have to cook for... 12 stomachs, including me... I thought to myself. I felt someone walk over to me, it was Nixon "Your performance was awesome, didn't know you have such an awesome voice" I shrugged "Who knew?" I said jokingly "Hey can you do me a favor?" He nodded "Yeah sure" I patted him on the shoulder and stood up "Actually do your part at helping me with the kittens while I cook dinner alright?" and I went to the kitchen "Wait what!?" I chuckled and went to work to see what I could come up with.

Oops I forgot to update last week :p so... here's 2 chapters this week
-IntrovertedTomboy