Homecoming (Pt. 2)

Nyx P.O.V.

Nixon is being so sweet. He looks really handsome too. Suddenly a slow love song came on, one of my favorites called "Put your head on my shoulder" By Paul Anka. Only couples were on the dance floor. The whole time i tried looking into Nixon's eyes, but i always got so nervous and embarrassed that i would end up looking back down. I was honestly starting to shake from the nerves. I think Nixon noticed because he lowered himself to my ear and said "Relax ok??" His voice was so soothing, but i got even more nervous because he was so close! Suddenly i didn't notice that one of my feet got caught on the dress. So then "Gah!" I tripped and almost fell, Nixon quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and caught me "Are you ok???" Nixon asked very concerned. I just felt like crying, this was extremely embarrassing, this is why i don't like dresses! Then i felt something warm running down my cheeks "Oh no..." I mumbled out, i wanted to go home "Nyx...?" i suddenly looked up at him, why did i do that?! He was surprised by the tears running down my face. His face relaxed and he slowly raised his hand on my cheek, with his thumb he softly wiped the tear off my face. He gave me a really sweet smile, he then lowered his face, closer to mine, and our lips met. I melted into the kiss, I felt happy, the nerves slowly let me, this was pure bliss, can this last forever?? Suddenly i heard clapping "WOOOH! GO ALPHA!!" We parted and we looked around, we then noticed the clapping was for us! They were all whistling, and the werewolves were howling. I just chuckled nervously. Nixon and I looked at each other, he then asked me "How about we get off the dance floor?" i nodded and we went ahead holding hands, to the food, food! finally!!!

The rest of the night was so much fun. Jack and Joy were serving the food and we all talked together for a bit, if you count Jack and Joy glaring at Nixon as talking. Turns out Baltroy and Scarlet went to the dance together, it seems like as friends though, i would of found them a really cute couple. Many meif'wa and werewolves went up to me and complimented me on my dress, which was really exhausting if i'm honest. It seems like the dance was a success, great food, everyone loves the music, no werewolf fights being started, it was a great relief for me. 

I was sitting down, eating and talking with the twins, when suddenly i heard Nixon grunt and just suddenly yanked me to my feet "Gah!" My donut ;-; i thought. I could hear Joy yelling at Nixon to bring me back to them but that just made him run faster. I was being dragged through the crowd until i asked "H-hey! Where are we going?!" Suddenly he shoved me in a box "Gah!" I was confused for a second, until he sat next to me in this box. Closing the curtain kinda making it pretty dark, then i realized "Oh! The photo booth!" I said in conclusion. He then hugged me "Finally i have you to myself...." he muttered in my ear "Nixon..? Something the matter-?!" Suddenly he licked my cheek, then he kissed it "W-wah!?" I was surprised. Then i could feel him brushing his fangs on my shoulder "N-Nixon!?" I was starting to get a big worried. But then he sighed, almost in pain and said "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that to you..." He kept away his fangs and rested his head on my shoulder "I want to be with you for a long time... I just want you to know that" He looked at me in the eyes. In this pitch black darkness humans would not be able to see one another, but for us humanoids we can. It's an amazing experience, one i cannot explain and will only know if you've experienced it. To be able to share a pitch black space with the one you love... Nixon then whispered my name "Nyx..." He placed his hand on my cheek "Can i kiss you...?" I nodded, then he slowly placed his lips on mine. It was perfect, this was perfect, us. He wrapped his arms around my waste and i wrapped my arms on his shoulders, around his head. We just kissed. Only love between us, it made me so happy. I was so lucky for someone like me to experience something like this. We then slowly parted, and we just looked each other in the eyes, then we smile and start softly laughing "I've never felt like this before.... Does it always feel like that? Kissing i mean..." He chuckles and smiles, answering "N-no.... I've never felt like this during a kiss before..." I smile placing my fingers softly to my lips "I love you" Nixon says to me, I turn to him, and smile saying "I love you too" He embraces me once again and kisses my forehead "I want to keep kissing you!! Ugh..." i laugh, then a blush spread on my face because of a thought that crossed my mind "W-we can just continue kissing... i-if you want..." He looked at me surprised and he just chuckled and gave me many sweet quick kisses on my cheeks and forehead, i giggled at how ticklish they were, so was Nixon. Then he sighed and placed his head on my shoulder once again "No... because i wouldn't be able to control myself..." I blushed at that "O-ok.." He then straightened himself and said "How about we take some pictures??" He reached in his pocket for some money, i chuckle and say "Ok!"