Kiss

Nixon is kissing me?! This is not a dream right?! I dropped the ice bag in shock. It did not take me long to melt into the kiss. I unconsciously raised my arms to hold him. He slowly did the same for me. We held each other and held the kiss for what seemed like forever. Then Nixon slowly separated from me "..." we looked at each other. Then he had a face of shock and suddenly pushed me back and stumbled to the ground "Oh...Oh no!" he held his mouth "I'm so sorry!! I'M SORRY!!" he then ran out of the nurse office "N-NIXON WAIT!!" I ran to the door and held it open, he was gone... That.... was my first kiss.... I looked down to the floor and I saw the ice bag. I grabbed it and placed it on my bruised knuckle. It felt much more colder than earlier. ".... Was it that bad?"

Nixon P.O.V.
"NIXON WAIT!!!" I ran. I ran as far away as i could. I ran until I got to a random hallway breathing heavily and looked around. I made sure I wasn't followed and just slumped to the ground "WHAT DID I JUST DO!?!!" I grabbed my head pissed, shocked filled with adrenaline, exhausted. That was Nyx's first kiss!!! I took away her first kiss!! What is wrong with me!? I was scolding myself mentally. I was being selfish and now she's going to hate me.... I got so depressed and sat up looking up to the ceiling. How do I know that was her first kiss? I didn't. But most likely it is if she has never dated before. But ... What if that wasn't her first kiss?... Why does that slightly bother me?? "UGH!!" I felt so horrible, I really hated myself... And now I definitely can't ask her to the Homecoming dance... What was i going to do now? "OH WAIT!!" That's right! I can make it up to her! We're going out after school and maybe I can apologize for that kiss.... But that means I still have to tell her how I feel to explain why I did it... "OK!" i stood up and found the nearest exit and walked out of school "Gotta plan for after school"

Nyx P.O.V.

I kept thinking about that kiss all day "!!!" i felt so embarrassed. My face was flushed so Milo, Zyon, the twins, they all questioned if i was sick or not. Finally the bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts "Gah!" A few people looked at me weirdly "...." it was the last bell and school is over. I walked out and suddenly someone grabbed my arm and started pulling me "!!!" It was Nixon "N-nixon! H-hey! Where are we going??!" I said "We're going to hang out after school remember?" I just didn't say anything and let him drag me all the way out of school. When we finally made it out he gently let go of my wrist and grabbed my hand to hold it "Come on" He then took me across the park nearby.

Surprisingly it was empty, we went into a group of tree's. Then I saw a blanket placed on the ground "!" There was plates and napkins prepared, a picnic basket and a bottle of juice. He set up a whole picnic.... How freaking cute "Do you like it...?" I looked up at Nixon, a laugh came out "I love it..." His ears perked up "That makes me happy hehe..." He gently pulled me "Come on sit with me" We sat down on the blanket "I brought a lot of different foods.." he opened the basket and it was a bunch of fast food, which was awesome I'm not complaining. We got some fried chicken out and some mash potatoes. Nixon served me juice and we ate. The place he picked was so pretty, when you look up you can see the afternoon sunlight going through the canopy of leaves, it was beautiful. Nixon... Is honestly the sweetest most kindest person I've ever met. He's extremely understanding and patient. He's always so honest with his words. He puts thought in everything he does. He... He cares... And I've pushed him away just because I can't get my feelings I'm check. I'm terrible "I'm sorry..." He suddenly said breaking the silence "F-for..?" He gulped and he whispered but I still heard him "T-the kiss..." I was surprised "..." Why was he apologizing..? "Didn't you run because it was bad?" ... Crap I was thinking it loud! How embarrassing! "W-what!? No! It was amazing i-!" Nixon was blushing hard and he faced palmed "I need to shut up..." I sighed smiling, he liked it..? "I like you." He suddenly said. I was surprised "No, I love you." My heart exploded.... I looked up at him "I know we technically just met but... Will you please give me a chance...?" I scooted towards him. Placed my hands on each side of his face and said "I love you too!" And kissed him. His lips are so warm... My heart was beating so fast and everything around me just didn't matter, only this, only now with Nixon. So this is what a kiss feels like? It's amazing... Nixon then embraced me and pulled me in closer. I wrapped my arms around him, bringing him closer to me. We embraced each other. We slowly parted and looked at each other, I got extremely embarrassed "Ahh...." I felt my face flushed pure red, and I hid my face "Sorry..." He pulled me in for a hug one last time "Will you be my date to the homecoming dance?"