Methaphorically

We ran through the halls trying not to crash into people "Hey Nixon! Slow down!" He then went to the old outside eating area, where we first met. It was now more covered in tall grass and shrubs that covered half of the doors from the group up. It was hard for Nixon to open to get in "Come on" he said. I stepped in and then right after he did. He then stepped in front of me and kept going silently "Hey Nixon what's going on??" I followed him to the 2 big trees in the middle of the place "This is the tree I spotted you in after I woke up from my nap, you were crying very quietly" He heard me cry!? "And um...I watched you for a bit... Hehe" I felt embarrassed "I just wanted you to know that I really value you, more than you think, sometimes I don't like how you have so many people around you now that you're female Alpha and Sabre...." He started to get embarrassed "And yeah.... I wanted to finally have you to myself today" that was.... So adorable yet corny as heck. I started laughing without realizing it "H-hey! Don't laugh!" He started getting mad "No I'm sorry I didn't mean too, I...." I took a deep breath "I'm really sorry" he was surprised "For what?" I sighed "For... Pushing you away and burying myself in all of this and... Yeah..." He smiled "It's alright" he's so nice and patient. I feel even more bad for pushing him away "Hey let's just talk" he sat down between the trees and patted a space next to him. I sat down next to him "Hey thank you" I say "For what?" I smile "For being there for me" I leaned on his shoulder ".... Same to you....." And he leaned his head on mine. This was... Comforting, and the closest I was to Nixon. I wasn't over thinking. I wasn't freaking out. I was extremely nervous but... This time it was different

Nixon P.O.V.

Is this a good time to tell her I like her?? Or ask her to the dance?? "Hey I have a question" ....WHY DID I SAY THAT!? Nyx looked up at me "Yeah?" I freaked out and had to quickly think of something "U-um! Well, Let's just say I have a friend and um... he wants to ask his crush to go to the homecoming dance with him at the same time to work it out as a confession" Omg great now she'll definitely find out "How would you tell your crush you like them?? I just needed other people's opinion" Nyx kinda seemed surprised and confused the starting thinking hard "Um... I... Don't know, I've never confessed to someone before"

Nyx P.O.V.
For some reason saying that to Nixon made me feel extremely embarrassed ".....WHAT!?" He looked extremely surprised "T-then I'm sure you had people confess to you first instead right??" He asked extremely intently "N-no. No one has ever confessed to me either" I didn't know if he was ok or not "S-so have you ever dated before??" I shook my head "N-no...?" He looked down "Does this affect my answer??" He was eeriely quiet "...."

Nixon P.O.V.
She's.... She's never dated before.... I don't deserve her....

Nyx P.O.V.
"Well I'll give you my honest answer anyway..." I took a deep breath. "He should try to be as honest as he can about his feelings, I'm sure that he doesn't have to be extravagant about it" he looked up at me surprised "I feel like... Being honest about it.... Will help realize within both parties how much they truly appreciate each other and.... In a way make then appreciate each other even more, to never let them go..."  I started thinking about what I am saying "What if.. what if he's scared? What if his crush doesn't return his feelings?" I sighed "Then... It's inevitable, it's going to hurt.. but he won't know unless he tries" he looked up at me. I should tell him, I should tell him how feel.

"Hey Nixo-"

"Hey Ny-"

We spoke at the same time and we laughed "You go" he said "I... I have a cru-"

Just when I was about to confess I was suddenly interrupted by slamming of the windows "NYX! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" It was Jackson and Joyce "J-Jack? Joy? What's going on??" They seemed panicked "Cafeteria! Quick!!" They ran back. Nixon and I looked at each other with worry and we quickly got on our feet and ran to the cafeteria.

When we got there, giant crowds were covering the place "What's going on!?" A lot of people were chanting "Fight Fight Fight!" And it was mostly werewolves. I took a deep breath and quickly made my presence known "What's going on?" I said with a stern tone and many werewolves quiet down "T-the female Alpha!" The werewolves freaked out and then separated so a path was cleared for me and I made my was through. As I got closer I was surprised, it was Trixie, but she was pinned down by 4 other humans 2 girls and 2 boys, humans... "Hey what do you guys think you're doing!?" The humans turned towards me "What does it look like? Taking out the trash, wanna give it a go Alpha?" One of the boys answered me, rather buff one "What? You feel bad for her? You're the one who made her Omega" I was mad, no, enraged "Well maybe it's just the half breed part of her, feeling bad for ones who are in the low class" They laughed "You know what? I wonder if a human could become Alpha- Ugh!!!

"Shut up."