The Date (End)

"Goodbye!" I ended up making many friends "That was amazing, did you know about that?" I asked Nixon "At night, the world is our own, ever for just a few hours" I smiled "Thank you for today, today was probably the most fun I've ever had" I looked up at him happy "But you didn't have to do so much, if we just hung out the whole day in my house I would have been ok with it, just like when I had to babysit all those kittens" he chuckled "But like, exclude the kittens" I laughed "Definitely" he then said "But I'm ok spending money on you, since I have nothing else to do with all of it" I was confused.

We were approaching his car when we were stopped "Hey you two!" We turned around, it was a human, rather young with a camera on him "Yeah? Is something wrong?" Nixon asked, I suddenly felt him get his guard up "I'm a freelance photographer, don't worry I'm licensed, I take pictures of couples on dates and happy moments and, well let me just cut to the chase" he gets his camera out and starts showing pictures of us, beautifly taken "I ask couples if they would be interested to buying my photos to keep as memories, if you refuse I delete them immediately" I looked up at Nixon and his face lit up. He walked up to the photographer "How much?" Woah immediately "Well I usually take an equal number of 15 pictures for each couple which is $75 total, do you want them all or pick some out?" Nixon immediately answered "Yes, that's a very good price too, is it possible if you sent them to me?" He nodded "If you want a good physical copy I can have them all sent to you in a week" Nixon then says "Can you give me your info?" The photographer happily gave him his card "I promise you'll love them, we can discuss more if you want any changes" Nixon paid the photographer and it happily marched away "Cool, now I have more memories, would you like some too?" I smiled "Yeah sure" that would be nice.

The day out was amazing, but it wasn't the beach or the amusement park. It was the number of precious memories i made with a friend. Nixon... truly, thank you for today, i'll never forget it...

Nixon P.O.V.
After the whole photographer thing we got in the car and started making our way back in town "So wanna grab a late night snack or something before i drop you off?" I asked and my response back was a soft snore "Nyx?" I stopped at a red light and looked over to her "Mm..." Nyx fell asleep! Not even 10 minutes into driving. I mean what can i expect, it is pretty late and we did do a lot today. I smiled "I'll let you rest...It's been a long day" i got my phone out and quickly snapped a picture. I suddenly heard a honk from a car "Alright! Alright...." and kept driving.

A few hours later and i made it to Nyx's house "Ok cool i didn't forget where she lives" i quietly got out the car, walked up to the door and knocked. The door was answered by Nyx's Mom, Mrs. Flaws "Ah you guys are back, i thought Nyx would send me a message" i smiled and said "She fell asleep as soon as we started making our way back" soon enough Nyx's dad, Mr. Flaws, was right behind "She's asleep... in your car...?" He had a really scary aura "Y-yes sir! Um would you like to take her inside??" I say nervously "Hmp! I will." Mrs. Flaws rolled her eyes with a grunt and smacked him upside his head "Honey don't scare away her friend!" He held his head "Ow! Alright" He glared at me as he made his way to my car

"Sorry about him. He just cares for his little girl that's all" she looks up at me and smiles "Haha, i understand miss" Mr. Flaws kept glaring at me as he walked passed me with Nyx in his arms "I hope he can get used to me" i chuckle nervously "He has too, also just call me Eva-or mom you know whatever" she mumbled that last part "What was that??" She chuckled and said "Oh nothing!" I laughed a bit and then we were silent for a bit "...Hey Nixon?" She asks "Yes?" She takes both of my hands and says the most genuine "Thank you" I've ever seen, which in a way shocked me "F-for?" I ask "You probably don't know this" she gently lets go of my hands
"But we had to move, a lot, because most places don't welcome us, but it was ok for us to handle, her father and i, but Nyx? It was a whole different story" she sighs "Interacial couples in sociaty are easy to handle, but when you're a hybrid yourself? It's difficult. Her bullying got so bad that to the point that she was almost sent to the hospital" she started getting angry "She had to force a smile for us, she learned to bottle up her emotions, she learned not to trust the world because all she saw was the bad side of it" she took a deep breath "When she started talking about you, i was relieved, i don't care what breed you are, or what your relationship is, the way she smiled, the relief in her voice and being, seeing that was the best thing in the world" she looked back at me "Thank you so much for the gift of acceptance, and please do me a favor, protect her, you're a fellow werewolf, you know i am serious" i knew what she meant and i took it to heart "I will... oh also..."

Hehe another one :p
-IntrovertedTomboy